OMG!!! I just got this....

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all! So what would you do....if you got a gift certificate to Walt Disney World for $500!!!! We have free dining so we have that covered. So...the question is...what would you do??????

mickeyjak

Dooney & Burke purse! A gift that you can use EVERYDAY and carry a bit of magic with you. I have had one for 2 years and it is the only purse I use. Makes me feel good and everyone that sees it loves it. A definite splurge and something you won't buy every time you go.

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

That is so awesome. Another suggestion would be to just spread it out and maybe do other things you don't normally do. I know you said your dining is taken care of but maybe you move somethings around and go to Victoria and Albert's?? That would be cool.

Enjoy!!:wave:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
These are my ideas. You could probably do a couple of them:

- A tour (maybe Keys to the Kingdom or the new one at AK)
- Dinner at Victoria and Albert's
- Tickets to La Nouba
- Fireworks cruise
- Upgrade to platinum dining plan
- Upgrade hotels

Which new one at AK? I was thinking maybe the sunset one but I thought that was only for Resort guests.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Dooney & Burke purse! A gift that you can use EVERYDAY and carry a bit of magic with you. I have had one for 2 years and it is the only purse I use. Makes me feel good and everyone that sees it loves it. A definite splurge and something you won't buy every time you go.

OOOHHH! I LOVE this idea!!!! I totally didn't think of that. Then I would have it forever and have some left over for maybe a tour or something that my DH and I could do together. Do they have different patterns at the WDW then they do online at disneystore.com?

Upvote 0

crispy

Which new one at AK? I was thinking maybe the sunset one but I thought that was only for Resort guests.

The one that does the backstage tour of the Safari ride. I guess it's not really new anymore, but newer. The reviews about have been great.

I also love the idea of the Dooney & Bourke purse! Great souvenir!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Ok now in all seriousness....The Segway Tour at Epcot looks really cool, The Safari Tour looks neat also and I think they have something like the Safari Tour at the AKL where you can do breakfast with one of the animal peeps, there is the long behind the scenes tour at MK, a meal with an Imagineer would be AWESOME! So many to choose from!

Whatever you decide....make it a dream come true!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom