Ok...don't hate me for this!

DisneysRedHead

I knew it wasn't me, WHAT THE HECK did they do to my beloved citrus swirl?? I LOVED them, I got one a few months ago and it was different, what happened?

Ever since I was a kid my family and I have called it an "Orange Bird" because of the robotic Orange Bird that used to be at the stand where they sold the citrus swirl.

My kingdom for a REAL citrus swirl!!!!!

I think it used to be vanilla soft serve swirled with orange slush. Now it's vanilla swirled with orange soft serve. It's just not the same.

Ancalimei

OMG THE PINEAPPLE FLOAT. I always save my snacks on my dining plan for the days I'm in MK so I can get those o_o i loves them precious..

Mikester71

Not a big fan of pineapple, but absolutely LOVED the Dole Whip float when I tried it back in March of this year. Had a few actually on that trip. Took me until my third WDW vacation to finally try one and I am glad I did! :slurp:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I hate to admit it, but I'm not a fan of Dole Whips, but I will try a float next time I'm there. However, I do LOVE that it's on of few things at WDW that's not available EVERYWHERE.

Vernonpush

dole whips the most photographed desert at WDW :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
disney08273-1.jpg

100_2312.jpg

We make our own version of this at home when we need a "fix".

SirGoofy

It's the greatest thing in the world.

You don't get a cherry in it however at WDW. It's available for purchase at the Aloha Isle stand in Adventureland across from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

(Even if you don't like pineapple, you might try the Dole Whip itself. Love doesn't like pineapple but thinks the soft serve is good. I love pineapple so I get it as the float with the pineapple juice.)

They also serve it at Captain Cooks at the Polynesian, but you can't get the float.

Tom

Beta Return
:lookaroun I thought they were overrated...... Uh oh.

I'm with ya, Jeff. We get them once in a while, but it's just Soft Serve Ice Cream with Pineapple. I can get that at Dairy Queen or our local Frozen Custard store.

Yes, they're good - but I definitely don't go out of my way for them. :p

mickeysaver

Personally, I call it a little bit of frozen pineapple heaven in cup. I can't wait for 12/06/09 to get here because I will be at MK to have one. :sohappy:

Hey don't feel bad, my husband and I just had one on our last visit in May and to be honest with you it's all hype and nothing more. I enjoy stewarts much much more, if you are gonna have one, get it at Magic Kingdom and not at the Poly Hotel cause at the Poly it's self serve and trust me when I tell you, depending on when you go it can be messy there (very sticky) area.

Take care, let us know your thoughts after you have tried it.

:wave:

OklaHoops

Dole Whips

Dole Whips is a tradition at Magic Kingdom. They always taste better on a hot day. I would never eat this anywhere else!:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom