Oh Yeah!

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to post here and say YEAH!!! School's out for summer!! I'm SO ready for a vacation, perhaps to, oh I don't know...Walt Disney World?

Schools out, and I ranked 27th in my class of 250 with a 3.40 GPA (Algebra II kinda did me in there:rolleyes: ) I did really good on my exams...except Alg II, but like I said...

Also, I got my TAPs(Tests of Achievement and Proficiency) test scores back. My total composite was 99+, which means I scored equal to or higher than 100% of students tested nationally! I was really amazed! Look out Eisner! Disney Maniac is on the move!

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post, but I had to tell someone other than every person I've ever met ;) ;) ...

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Oh! I almost forgot!
There was a new addition to my family...yup, we got a puppy!!:D

She is so adorable...she's a seven week old black lab. We named her Coda, you know like the music term...:D I can already tell it's going to be a great summer playing with her (I'll leave cleaning up her poop to my youger siblings :D )

Tramp

GOOD JOB MANIAC!

your passion for Disney and school are admirable...
keep up the good work but ya gotta work on the algebra....all those x's and y's might come in handy some day....:):):)

Remember...today is flag day in the US....you can burn it, but it's the emblem of the land I love!

Attachments

• usfla1m3.gif
    usfla1m3.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 69

Nut4Disney

Tramp,
Too much is taken for granted in this country, regarding our freedoms and the sacrifices that veterans have made to keep this country great. I just wanted to say thanks.

Spocky

Originally posted by Disney Maniac
Oh! I almost forgot!
There was a new addition to my family...yup, we got a puppy!!:D

She is so adorable...she's a seven week old black lab. We named her Coda, you know like the music term...:D I can already tell it's going to be a great summer playing with her (I'll leave cleaning up her poop to my youger siblings :D )

Show us a picture of your puppy.

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
Okay, guys. Here is a pic of Coda I took this morning before we gave her her first bath. :)

Attachments

• coda2.jpg
    coda2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 35
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by markymark
That kind of talk can get you in trouble over here!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Your wife has a puppy ?

Strange.

Attachments

• wdwscenes.gif
    wdwscenes.gif
    43.9 KB · Views: 31

sillyspook13

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

:D :D :D Apparently, smart people can't spell!! :D
I can spell, I just can't type. Actually,in Georgia, my scores were off the charts in all of the advanced subjects. Things such as trig, calculus, and the like. (me being in 8th grade-not bad) But, in spelling I tested as low. It was really pathetic.

mickeyears

Coda is sooooo adorable. Our dog is a lab mix. We had her when she is a puppy. She is now 7 years old. She is the best dog. She is the only one in the house that listens to me too! LOL
She even lets our cat, whom is 2 yrs old, clean her ears inside and out. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom