Oh Marky!!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Guys, Guys !! Haven't you learned yet that size doesn't matter? It's quality of post that counts, and some of the other guys are just so far ahead of you two, you might as well stop now. ;)

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

It's that RED ALERT virus thing. It's putting a strain on all the servers sending junk through today. I just got an email from my ISP with a security update apologizing for any slow downs because they are dealing with a large volume of unrequested data being streamed through their systems.. :(

I see.... interesting... :cool:

downloading.gif

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Re: And thats 800!!

Originally posted by markymark
Oh and he's made it!! Its' 800. I'm taking a break now, my typing hands are sore!!

I'm getting there, only about 20 more posts.

I think I can, I think I can... :( :(

markymark

Come on!!!! To quote DIsJosh's signature....

You can do it!!!
My pc in work is running real slow today...here's your chance.

marcia - I can't help it I'm just a competitive beast!!

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
I'm trying to do so without spamming the boards. Also, every time I get close, you respond to every one of my posts and put me further in the hole. Oh well, I'm just looking forward to Jay-Rod's reaction when he gets back!!! :D

WDW-Imagineer

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
LOL!!! Its probably runing his holiday!!!!!

He's kept pretty silent about it during his quick visits.... you just know he's looking at the top 10 posters and cursing marciahahn, ariel, and of course me and you!

Ariel

Looks like you've taken some lessons on how to post....of course, lessons from the wrong people mind you, but lessons nonetheless... ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom