Oh I Get It!

markymark

Original Poster
Oh thats fine then! Now the chat room is open, you lot all go in there and leave me, chat-roomless(is that a word) incarcerated behind this evil firewall.

Thats Ok!

I'll stay here then!

La Laaaaa La Laaaa Dee Dum La Laaaaa Daaa Deee

markymark

Original Poster
Yeah I know!!

At least it gave me something to moan about!!

Are you also "doing time" behind a firewall?

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by markymark
Yeah I know!!

At least it gave me something to moan about!!

Are you also "doing time" behind a firewall?

Yeah, I'm behind a firewall but for some reason this chat room I can enter. I can't figure it out.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by markymark
Oh thats fine then! Now the chat room is open, you lot all go in there and leave me, chat-roomless(is that a word) incarcerated behind this evil firewall.

Thats Ok!

I'll stay here then!

La Laaaaa La Laaaa Dee Dum La Laaaaa Daaa Deee

I can't get in either!:(

DisneyFreak

Computers are a great tool for meeting new people and making new friends on forums like there but when something goes wrong with them they don't seem to be worth all the trouble.

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Computers are a great tool for meeting new people and making new friends on forums like there but when something goes wrong with them they don't seem to be worth all the trouble.

I worship Steve for his willingness to deal with all this. I have no patience for trying to figure out why things don't work. Now I'm using a browser I hate, that I'm convinced is transmitting everything on my hard drive to Bill Gate's home computer...
but I missed you all, so here I am. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Oh I Get It!

Originally posted by DisJosh

did you register?

I registered the first time (when I got stuck.)Now it doesn't bring me to a place where I can register, or anything else! It doesn't give me any options to enter, or register, or anything!!!

mightyduck

I'm afraid, Marcia, that the time has come to upgrade the browsers. I've been having trouble on other sites, and we're going to be locked out of a good deal of fun otherwise...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom