Oh found a great site for Disney ring tones!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Hey guys I found a great site http://musicmyxer.com
It has great free ring tones....Lots of Disney...They even have Illuminations 2000 and the beloved Horizons!!!!! Sorry had to share , don't know if it was posted anywhere before....just put in disney world in the search engine and Wow lots of disney!!!!

Disney_Belle

OMG!!! Thanks for posting it!!! I Just downloaded the Splash Mountain ringtone and it sounds so good :)

Ahh you just made my day lol.

PeoplemoverTTA

I usually just make my own ringtones in iTunes and send them to my RAZR via Bluetooth, but I decided to check this site out.

My phone has great speakers, and ringtones sound really nice when I make them myself, but the tone I downloaded from myxer sounded very scratchy and low-quality. I listened to the file on the site and it sounded great...is it like this with all myxer ringtones (and/or phones/carriers)?

They certainly have a great library of user-generated ringtones....a great resource if I could find a way to get better quality sound. Thanks for posting :)

Disney_Belle

I usually just make my own ringtones in iTunes and send them to my RAZR via Bluetooth, but I decided to check this site out.

My phone has great speakers, and ringtones sound really nice when I make them myself, but the tone I downloaded from myxer sounded very scratchy and low-quality. I listened to the file on the site and it sounded great...is it like this with all myxer ringtones (and/or phones/carriers)?

They certainly have a great library of user-generated ringtones....a great resource if I could find a way to get better quality sound. Thanks for posting :)

I downloaded a splash mountain one it sounds clear as it did on the website. I did notice however, some of them on the site sounded scratchy, but mine came up great. Hopefully you can find one that sounds better.

wagnerdanp

I have verizon and I can not get it to work with verizon. Does anyone know if another website has similar ringtones for free that would work on a verizon phone?

Thanks,
Dan

Disney_Freak429

That would be I

WDWMagic member Disney_Freak429 contributed many of those ringtones.

"Why yes, yes I am" (anyone who knows where that's from gets a special prize) I am actually having the same problem as some of you are having with new tones that I have uploaded sounding very distorted (the ones already there are fine) As soon as I figure out whats going on you can bet I will be uploading a ton more but until the problem is fixed there is no reason to make more for now. So lets all hope this gets fixed soon so I can keep rolling out awesome tones.:cool:

*UPDATE* I just tired to do a tone for "I Thought I Lost You" from Bolt & downloaded it to my phone & it sounded fine so I am going to upload that one right now. So everyone please let me know how it sounds on your phones. I will try my best to check every tone on my phone first before I upload it to check the quality.

Disney_Freak429

Phineas & Ferb!!!!!!

Now if there are some songs from that show....

ding ding ding you win (what I am not sure of yet i'll get back to you) They really do need to make a soundtrack for the show but until they do I am going to try to work with files that I have to see if they would make decent tones so stay tuned.:animwink:

VT GAL

WooHoo!!!!! :)

I totally agree about the soundtrack!!! I walk around singing the songs and making the same jokes all of the time. My DD has all of us watching and loving that show as much as she does!

hwdelien

I downloaded the wishes theme to my phone and it didn't cost anything. Although, I may start getting spam text messages, we'll see.

BTW, it doesn't work with Verizon.

Disney_Freak429

No its free & you won't get spam messages. The only charge would be is if you get charged for text messages or airtime on your network (like if you were browsing the web, downloading a game ect)

*UPDATE* I am headed to bed but expect a few more Bolt tones & some P&F ones tomorrow as long as all goes well with the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom