OFFICIAL WDWMagic Holiday Banner Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf44

Okay, here's a second attempt, hope this one counts:).

Thanks Main Street for your kind words and your suggestions! I decided to just start from scratch. Should I delete the others since they don't apply? Anyone know how to do that?:D

Attachments

• banner #4blue.psp2.jpg
    banner #4blue.psp2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 153

leaf44

Oops, that did not quite work:). Here is the second one:

Attachments

• banner4evening.jpg2.jpg
    banner4evening.jpg2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 155

NowInc

eek...i just realized that I, too, will be out of town this weekend..so i wont be able to shut down this contest...

HOOOWWWWWWWWEVER

I will be back sunday night (maybe) but on monday definatly..

and since this wonderfull forum has a "timestamp" on all posts..i can omit any entires submitted AFTER the contest end date ;)

christopher

Originally posted by Main Street USA

BTW, nice to have you back Christopher! I've missed your entries. Where have you been?

Thanks Main Street and Maria. I got really caught up with work and a couple hockey leagues. It was really eating up all my time.

But my love for Disney is still as strong as ever!!!:lol:

isnet396

Its nothing amazing, but here's the Blue Daylight version

Attachments

• bluedaylight.png
    bluedaylight.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 160

isnet396

I realized that this version of Evening Shades was a bit "off". Please disregard this one.

Attachments

• eveningshades.png
    eveningshades.png
    136 KB · Views: 155

isnet396

Bleh. The spacing was messed up on that.

REVISED Evning shades:

EDIT: After realizing that the snowflake wasn't transparent enough, I figured that I'm not going to go into fireworks and tweak it unless it gets voted. ;)

Attachments

• eveningshades.png
    eveningshades.png
    135 KB · Views: 160

Maria

Originally posted by leaf44
Okay, here's a second attempt, hope this one counts:).

Thanks Main Street for your kind words and your suggestions! I decided to just start from scratch. Should I delete the others since they don't apply? Anyone know how to do that?:D

Whoa! To be your first or second one, this is very nice! :sohappy:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Again, great new entries guys!!

Leaf 22: That ones counts! AND I like it better. I like the palm tree concept!:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
eek...i just realized that I, too, will be out of town this weekend..so i wont be able to shut down this contest...

HOOOWWWWWWWWEVER

I will be back sunday night (maybe) but on monday definatly..

and since this wonderfull forum has a "timestamp" on all posts..i can omit any entires submitted AFTER the contest end date ;)

Actually, NowInc, This contest ends on FRIDAY night, not sunday night. I will be ending the contest and putting up voting on FRIDAY night. You'll just need to be around to end the voting. So, no need to worry about being home Sunday night. Go and play some instruments or something.;)

NowInc

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Actually, NowInc, This contest ends on FRIDAY night, not sunday night. I will be ending the contest and putting up voting on FRIDAY night. You'll just need to be around to end the voting. So, no need to worry about being home Sunday night. Go and play some instruments or something.;)

Sweeet!

ACE

WOW! There are some great entries in this contest.

Please don't anyone tell me, but I may vote for someone else. Don't let me find out that I didn't vote for myself. I don't want to make myself mad at me.:lol:

Seriously, the entries are awsome. Good luck everyone.

:wave: ACE

Wilson

Woo hoo, i had time to do the contest! It's been a while.

anyway, here goes:

Attachments

• daylight.jpg
    daylight.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 201

Main Street USA

Original Poster
I think I'm going to change my entry to these color ones. The other ones look a little "nicer", but these are more fun, and I enjoy fun things.;)

Attachments

• postcolorbanner.jpg
    postcolorbanner.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 200

General Grizz

Wow...now those really stand out! (Eyes...hurt... :p ) Great work!

I am so impressed...everyone did a FABULOUS job...I don't know if I will vote!! :lol:

P.S. MSU - are batteries included with yours? :D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Wow...now those really stand out! (Eyes...hurt... :p ) Great work!

I am so impressed...everyone did a FABULOUS job...I don't know if I will vote!! :lol:

P.S. MSU - are batteries included with yours? :D

Whatever power source you use to keep your computer up and running should supply sufficient energy to keep those lights running strong throughout the holiday season!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom