Not open for further replies.

NowInc

and the 2nd...

Attachments

• banner02.jpg
    banner02.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 195

Maria

Wow... This is going to be hard..... I wish I could see those in "real size" before voting so I know how they will really look on my screen!

Good job people! :sohappy:

DisneyCP2000

The files are 27K if that's too large let me know and I'll cut em down. :D

Attachments

• banner_night.gif
    banner_night.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 196

DisneyCP2000

I didn't go for any particular holiday since there Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and New Years to fit in the banner. All I wanted to say this year is "let there be peace on earth."

My entries ARE animated. They will go into action every 30 seconds.

Attachments

• banner_day.gif
    banner_day.gif
    27 KB · Views: 175

DCA Fan

Dang it MSU, I had the same idea!! (Hey, geniuses think alike, huh? :) ) Anyway, I have no time to re-do mine, so watch this space for my entries, coming as soon as I add my finishing touches.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Damn YOU, Now! I was gonna change my entry to color lights!!! Arrrrrrrrghhhhh!

Eh, the white looks fine I guess. The color lights were more "fun", but the white ones look classier. Oh, well.:rolleyes:

Maria

Aaaawwwee.... I told Dan you would have a heart attack when you saw his entry! :animwink:

I like both! :sohappy:

Is there a way to try them on before voting? like with the wallpapers? :animwink:

NowInc

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Damn YOU, Now! I was gonna change my entry to color lights!!! Arrrrrrrrghhhhh!

Eh, the white looks fine I guess. The color lights were more "fun", but the white ones look classier. Oh, well.:rolleyes:

I had an animated one...too large tho :(

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Aaaawwwee.... I told Dan you would have a heart attack when you saw his entry! :animwink:

I like both! :sohappy:

Is there a way to try them on before voting? like with the wallpapers? :animwink:

If I have the time I'll try to work out a way to post them in a way that you can get an idea of what they will look like, but I'm not promising anything. This contest closes around 17 hours from when I leave for WDW! Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Actually that means NowInc will have to check in and end the voting, and possibly even put up a new contest.:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Wow... This is going to be hard..... I wish I could see those in "real size" before voting so I know how they will really look on my screen!

Good job people! :sohappy:

I've figured out a way to post everyone's entry as it would look at the top of the page. Those pics will be posted with the voting so that everyone can get a good idea of what it would be like to have a particular banner at the top.:)

CalDisney

Damn You Two!!!:) MSU and NOWINC
You guys Stole my blue prints and Improved on them LOL
Its ok Im going to win...:hammer:

leaf44

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if these are applicable, I just taught myself to use Paint Shop a few weeks ago. So, if I am breaking a few rules, (compression?, I have no idea:)), that I am not even aware of that's okay, these can just be for fun. I had so much fun making them that I don't really mind if they aren't in the contest. Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 170

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Great new entries guys! WOW!

Leaf 44: Those are very nice banners, especially for having just learned that program. Nice use of color. BUT, as you said, they really don't qualify. The only part of your banners that I can see the "required" color of background is at the top left.

In the last banner contest, it was discussed about how far we could put graphics to the right, and we decided that the rules made it pretty clear that the RGB numbers given should dominate the background in order to make the banner fit the color scheme of the page.

I would, however, like to see you alter them a bit, maybe erase some of the graphics to the right, fade them out maybe, or whatever you'd like. I would hate to not have you in the voting after such a nice initial effort.:)

BTW, nice to have you back Christopher! I've missed your entries. Where have you been?

DCA Fan

Okay here we go, I have no time to re-do my entries, so they probably look unoriginal, BUT I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE'S ENTRIES THAT LOOKED LIKE THIS WHEN I STARTED WORKING ON MINE!!!!

Attachments

• wdwmagic_xmas.jpg
    wdwmagic_xmas.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom