Official WDWMagic Halloween 2004 Thread!!!

Figment1986

I will be.... a

Student who plays a musical instrument!!!

(I ran out of ideas years ago... last year i was a killer drummer... this year i a begingin band student.... hehe)

nickcarraway

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I can't believe it took me this long to find this thread. I always dress up no matter what. Six years ago, I started alternating between being a man/woman. Three years ago, I was the Mad Hatter. I created a gigantic hat out of wire hangers and felt. I had a prosthetic nose and big bow tie. Two years ago, some friends and I were the Charlie's Angels. The original Charlie's Angels. I got to be Farrah. Last year, I was Montecore, the tiger that mauled Roy. But it sorta looked more like I was cast member from Cats. This year, I'm going to be... well... I never tell. It's always a secret.

Gucci65

I'm not dressing up. Not really. A few years ago I bought a huge inflatable spider (did I say huge?). I've been looking for a huge spider-web to go along with it and finally have so......................this year I'm going to attach myself
to the web (w/ some of the cheapy web stuff all over me) and make the kids come up to the web in order to get their candy. I love Halloween. Love to make my house very scary.

My DH wants to dress up as Marilyn Monroe. That should be interesting. I think she wants to do it because this will be the first time since 2nd grade that she will be allowed to dress up for a school function. In this part of Georgia, kids are not allowed to wear costumes to school because it might infringe of someones beliefs (I fought the school hard on that, even before the school super)...............same as Christmas - we are not allowed to call it Christmas, we must call it Winter Break, but that's a whole other subject.

Any more ideas on how to make my spider even scarier?

Gucci65

disneymoc said:
Put the University of Georgia logo on its back. :wave:

Meanie :p

Okay, I'll tell you what IF UGA loses to Vandy this weekend (God forbid) then I will put UT and Vandy logos on my giant spider and I will wear a UGA sweatshirt................nope only kidding, I couldn't do that to my beloved Dawgs.

Okay, is there anyone else who has a scary idea for my spider?
(where is the love? - no one wants to help me) :cry: :cry:

disneymoc

Gucci65 said:
Okay, is there anyone else who has a scary idea for my spider?
(where is the love? - no one wants to help me) :cry: :cry:
I tried to give you a perfectly sensible idea, but you poo pooed it. See if I ever go out ogf my way to give you an idea again. :cry:

Gucci65

disneymoc said:
I tried to give you a perfectly sensible idea, but you poo pooed it. See if I ever go out ogf my way to give you an idea again. :cry:

Dear Disneymoc,

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all the thought and consideration you put into my Halloween decorations. You idea will be printed and placed in file 13 for future review.

Sincerely,

Gucci65

disneymoc

Gucci65 said:
Dear Disneymoc,

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for all the thought and consideration you put into my Halloween decorations. You idea will be printed and placed in file 13 for future review.

Sincerely,

Gucci65
That's better. :rolleyes:

figmentmom

wdwhoneymooner said:
*bump*

Time to really start thinking about it now. My son wants to be a fire fighter this year and since I'm the one who goes out with him to score the goodies, I need to dress-up too. Thinkin' of a hydrant costume..............................

I still need scan and post my chicken ceasar salad costume from years past......if I can find it.

I don't think I can compete with either a hydrant or a salad, but last year I was the Tooth Fairy...VERY popular with my first and second graders!

ogryn

tenchu said:
The poor man's Michael Knight.

1400knight_rider_show_3.jpg

Did you know the Hoff is staring in Chicago in London's West End?

A recent radio interview: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/media/g2/djs/colinandedith/davidhasselhoff.ram

Legacy

I've decided that I'm not doing anything for Halloween.

I'm on-call that weekend, and the last thing I need to is to walk into a military hospital dressed like a corpse and buzzing off alcohol.

So it looks like my favorite holiday will be spent passing out candy.

I need to buy a strobe light to at least have something special for my apartment.

disnyfan89

I am going to go to MNSSHP and me and my Mom decided that we are going to be Mousketeers. We will get the new shirts they just put out and some ears at MK. Any other ideas on how to spruce it up??

p.s. I'm going this Sunday

Gucci65

disnyfan89 said:
I am going to go to MNSSHP and me and my Mom decided that we are going to be Mousketeers. We will get the new shirts they just put out and some ears at MK. Any other ideas on how to spruce it up??

p.s. I'm going this Sunday

I'll ship my spider to you....that should spruce up your shirt! :lol:

disney1

I have a bit of a problem and I was wanting to see if anyone could help me. I procrastinated a bit on buying my MNSSH tickets and now, when I went to the website today, I saw they were sold out. Does anyone have any idea how I could get some. I know travel agencys and the like will buy tickets to sell to there coustomers. HELP!!! The date Im looking for is Friday, the 29th of October. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
disney1

nickcarraway

So, I've got everything for my costume. Except one thing. I need size 13 women's shoes. Does anyone have any idea where to purchase something like that? eBay seems to be my only option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom