Official Photography Contest 8.26.05 - 9.1.05: Disney Icons

JROK

This was taken in April 2005 during Flower Fest... It's weird how there aren't any clouds in the air...

Icon.jpg

JROK

I put all my photos on Photobucket.com (besides the ones I use in the competitions on here, they are through WDWMagic)... but as for online photo hosting, Photobucket is the best I've found... for like $20 or $25/year you get unlimited bandwith and storage... that's what I've got... really awesome...

nibblesandbits

JROK said:
This was taken in April 2005 during Flower Fest... It's weird how there aren't any clouds in the air...

Icon.jpg

Darn it...JROK you took my picture!!! I was going to post it, but then I realized that ours are almost exactly alike! :lol: Oh well...

WDWScottieBoy

It's rare that I do these, so I don't know what pictures I've used as it's quite a span of time in between.

If my picture has been used before, please let me know and I'll get out of this. :wave:

Connor002

kevlightyear said:
One of my favorites from the fourth of July back in 2003. Enjoy!

hat.jpg

Oooo... Ahhhh....

Ii dosen't even look real. Did you take that oicture after hours, i notice the hat isn't lit up.

tigger248

WDWScottieBoy said:
It's rare that I do these, so I don't know what pictures I've used as it's quite a span of time in between.

If my picture has been used before, please let me know and I'll get out of this. :wave:

Ditto what he said. I've worked a lot of hours this summer and not had time to hang around the boards and participate in the contests (I feel a little like a noobie!), so I'm not 100% sure what photos I've used. If I've used mine in any previous contests, let me know and I'll be happy to remove it. Thanks!

kevlightyear

PhotoDave219 said:
Im pretty sure the hat was turned off for the fireworks... Its very well done.

Was there a full moon that night?

It wasn't after hours, they did just turn the hat lights off for Sorcery in the Sky. I sat there for about at least an hour beforehand with my tabletop tripod, and I honestly have no idea if there was a full moon. Thanks for the kind comments, though, everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom