A scan from the past:

Look Ma - no hands :D

No_hands.jpg

speck76

Original Poster
SewIn2Disney said:
I've entitled this....The Way Spaceship Earth SHOULD Look"

a small red "x"....I disagree

If you would just used your WDWMagic photo album, you would not have the continuous problems with your pictures not appearing.

speck76

Original Poster
Please remember:

You can not re-use photos that were used in previous contests.

If you have done this, please replace your picture.

Thank you.

xfkirsten

Bah... has mine been used before? I've totally lost track of what I've used and what I haven't. We need an easier way to look that up.

mrtoad

xfkirsten said:
Bah... has mine been used before? I've totally lost track of what I've used and what I haven't. We need an easier way to look that up.

I don't remember seeing it before, are you sure you did use it before?

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
xfkirsten said:

I'm pretty sure that it's not you that he's talking about, so not to worry. :wave:

And I was hoping for an easier way to look that up too. I guess I'd better rearrange my photo album.

SewIn2Disney

speck76 said:
a small red "x"....I disagree

If you would just used your WDWMagic photo album, you would not have the continuous problems with your pictures not appearing.
I've tried....I've used Webshots, I've used Fotopic, I've used the Photo Albums....I also keep posting the link for you to use in the voting process (Which I didn't do this week because it actually appeared for me) but you never use it. I have a feeling its something to do with my computer. I might be under a firewall or have some issue with cookies....who knows.
You have no idea how frustrating this is to me.
Is there anyone who I can email my picture to and they can post it on my behalf? I would greatly appreciate it!

barnum42

SewIn2Disney said:
I've tried....I've used Webshots, I've used Fotopic, I've used the Photo Albums....I also keep posting the link for you to use in the voting process (Which I didn't do this week because it actually appeared for me) but you never use it. I have a feeling its something to do with my computer. I might be under a firewall or have some issue with cookies....who knows.
You have no idea how frustrating this is to me.
Is there anyone who I can email my picture to and they can post it on my behalf? I would greatly appreciate it!
Fotopic started to play up right I after I recommended it to you.

There should not be a problem using the WDWMagic album (other than limits to how many photos you can load into the album), It's what I'm using for the competitions now. When it gets full, I'll just delete the oldest pic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom