Official Photography Contest 6.17.05 - 6.23.05: Where Magic Lives

Laura

Premium Member
Finally! A contest that can relate to human emotion!! Those are my favorite types of photos. I'm a horrible photographer when it comes to "objects", but I like taking these types of photos. Now I just need to choose one!

scorp111

My version of "Magic"...

Two Princesses filled with excitment after visiting Akershus....They literally ran giggling back to Future World in their dresses... :)
IMG_0171a.jpg

speck76

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
Finally! A contest that can relate to human emotion!! Those are my favorite types of photos. I'm a horrible photographer when it comes to "objects", but I like taking these types of photos. Now I just need to choose one!

And to think I created it......maybe I am not so heartless afterall :lookaroun

:lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

barnum42 said:
All you have to do to get the photo to display is when composing / editing the message, put the cursor where you want the photo to appear then click the little "Insert Image" icon - Yellow square with a couple of mountains in it. A window will pop up into which you put the address of the photo and that's it done :D
:lol: thats way easier than the img tags (which sometimes i can do it and sometimes i cant?)
oh well :D

Pongo

All my pictures always end up humungous.

I also believe that I'm gonna get trounced in this competition, but...

My photo is of my friend when I took her for her birthday in May. We skipped school to go and it was her first time going to the Magic Kingdom for eight years. This picture was taken on the parking lot tram.

veronica.jpg

DisneySaint

Taken at Ice Station Cool October 2004. My fiancee tries the Beverly for the first time as my cousin looks on. I had my camera ready for her priceless reaction...

041006054220.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom