Official Photography Contest 4/27/07 - 5/3/07 Animal Kingdom

whatnext

disney_2006_240_small.jpg

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
My first entry... hope everyone likes it.
welcome to the contest wdwphan. Just so you know...please do not attach the photo to your post because it will not show up in the polls the way that you have posted your pic.

To get your photo to show...right click on your actual photo and go to properties...copy the URL address, then click close.

To get it so that it will show up in the polls...above the text boxes is an icon of mountains (
insertimage.gif
)...click that and then a dialog box will come up...paste the URL then click ok. Your photo will then be displayed like it should! :wave:

wdwphan

:brick::brick::brick: Sorry about the incorrect post. Now i'm good to go for the next contest! :)

welcome to the contest wdwphan. Just so you know...please do not attach the photo to your post because it will not show up in the polls the way that you have posted your pic.

To get your photo to show...right click on your actual photo and go to properties...copy the URL address, then click close.

To get it so that it will show up in the polls...above the text boxes is an icon of mountains (
insertimage.gif
)...click that and then a dialog box will come up...paste the URL then click ok. Your photo will then be displayed like it should! :wave:

Oh. never mind - I give up!!! I did exactly as Nibbleand Bits described a few posts up and I just can't get any pictures to come up. (and I am really pretty computer literate :mad: )

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh. never mind - I give up!!! I did exactly as Nibbleand Bits described a few posts up and I just can't get any pictures to come up. (and I am really pretty computer literate :mad: )

You are linking to your computer. The photo must be hosted on the internet (somewhere).Then link to it following Nibbles info! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
You are linking to your computer. The photo must be hosted on the internet (somewhere).Then link to it following Nibbles info! :wave:
Yep...unkadug is right...it's gotta be linked from the internet. If you need a place to link it...we have our own photo albums here or lots of people use things like photobucket. Good luck and if you need any more help let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom