Official Photography Contest 4/21/06 - 4/27/06 Animal Kingdom Contest

cjb-nc

p041020-161916_sml.jpg

ChipnDaleGal

cherisefountain.jpg

My best friend plays with the fountain after we stayed on the Kali River Rapids for a couple of loops. Of course, we were absolutely, completely soaked. It also happened to be her birthday that day too! :lol:

barnum42

ClemsonTigger said:
No Gorilla's Barnum.....I'm shocked...:eek:
No gorrilas OR tigers. Was tempted by a couple of elephant pics though. But I'm not the only one posting shocking images - there is no cute child in MrToad's entry!

:lol:

SewIn2Disney

While not one of the main attractions at the AK, the lizard is still cute. Found in the bamboo near the main enterance, in the Oasis....

AK_Lizard_small.JPG

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
barnum42 said:
No gorrilas OR tigers. Was tempted by a couple of elephant pics though. But I'm not the only one posting shocking images - there is no cute child in MrToad's entry!

This contest is just getting out of control....
....and you can't count on anybody anymore...:mad: :lol:

...and SillySpook (Miss AK hasn't even posted!)

What's next...Forbidden Donut posting a sucky picture? :eek:

MKCP 1985

I, too, was expecting a barnum Gorilla original, but he threw us a curve. :lol:

Here's a photo I'll bet NOONE was anticipating, but what are these contests if not diverse?

Dino_Ugly.jpg

This is no-one's cute baby! :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I thought about that too, but might save it for CM pictures. Besides I had to do one of the woman that draws me to AK....ah, the forbidden fruit...:goodnevil

100_3227.jpg

Main Street USA

Forbidden Donut, if I understand your explanation correctly, you used a photo editing program for noise reduction and sharpening. Honestly, I don't give a rats you know what if you did, but a lot of people don't have access to a program to do even that, no matter how small or insignificant. If the camera does it, then great, but doing it manually after the fact is technically against the rules because it gives an unfair advantage.

Again, I couldn't care less if you cropped it, chopped it in half, added a full moon, and photoshopped in a hidden mickey doing a magic trick, but I'm just sayin'. ;)

mrtoad

barnum42 said:

LOL, next time maybe... :animwink:

SewIn2Disney

wdwishes2005 said:

I don't get it......

Anyway....pkelley, is that bird dead? If not, its a cool picture!

And ClemsonTigger, doesn't deVine just pose herself so well for wonderful photographs! I was going to enter one of her, I think if you get her just right in the sunlight (like you did) she looks amazing.....I want some of that reflective makeup! Great picture!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom