Official Photography Contest 3/31/06 - 4/6/06 Kids of the Kingdom Contest

minnie2000

Matching smiles...

Disney_Paris_Dec_04_138.jpg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
minnie2000 said:
I am trying to post a picture here, but it is not working - can anyone tell me a simple way to do this - I was trying to cut and paste!
Your photo either needs to be uploaded to your wdwmagic photo album, then linked, or you need to rt click, copy the properties, then paste within the following text

PixyDust

Its always so much fun to meet new people at WDW. We met a GREAT family a couple of years ago. My son Alec is on the left, Christian is on the right. After about 10 trips on the barnstormer, they pooped out on us at the Poly.
late_nite_party_poopers.jpg

Uponastar

These are the best pics yet!
The Snow Whites are precious!
And Elizabeth is adorable!
Mad, who's in the picture?

(Keep up the good work, Nibs!)

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
These are the best pics yet!
The Snow Whites are precious!
And Elizabeth is adorable!
Mad, who's in the picture?

(Keep up the good work, Nibs!)

Its everyone's favorite safari guide... Irrawaddy Erik!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I have been getting some comments about this so I would like to remind people that pictures are to be no larger than 700x525. I would appreciate if those of you who have pictures larger than that would resize them. Thank you! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
hakunamatata said:
After posting this entry, I realized I was video taping this glorious event and Aurora_25 was taking the still photos. Therefore, I am not able to use this as my entry.

47b5cc30b3127cce9582be626f7400000016108IZNWTJyzaa

Would you like to change your entry? If so, I will allow it. :wave:

mrtoad

Is it possible to change that to 800x600? That is more of a standard size and most online hosting sites size them to that for you. Is it possible to change it to 800x600?

nibblesandbits said:
I have been getting some comments about this so I would like to remind people that pictures are to be no larger than 700x525. I would appreciate if those of you who have pictures larger than that would resize them. Thank you! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom