Official Photography Contest 3.18.05 - 3.24.05: Chip and Dale Photography Contest

speck76

Original Poster
From "Celebrate the Season"

11724cs4.jpg

wannab@dis

Dale rode the Ferry to the MK with us one morning. It was mostly empty so he stayed with our family and we had a blast. He stole my hat once, posed and acted like he was taking a picture, so I took his picture. I just wish the lighting had been a little better.

8408IMG_0211.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
I didn't have any award-winning professionalish looking photos of Chip and/or Dale so I'll go with the humorous photo of my daughter....

IMG_6118.JPG

DDuckFan130

Aww that's adorable! I was going to post a similar photo of my little cousin. If you don't mind, I think I will :lol: because it's also funny.

mrtoad

MisterHoppy said:
Okay here it is... (I hope!) I apologize if it's wrong but we aren't really good with computers yet and it has been quite a struggle to learn how to do this.

Also, the actual picture from our camera is very nice clear and bright, but the online one is quite poor quality. Does anyone have any advice? Is it just that it's scanned or do we need to adjust something to make it look better?

Most importantly thank you to EVERYONE in this forum who helped us this week.

Hoppypooh and Chip & Dale - the morning after the wedding

19577Chip_Dale-med.JPG

I would suggest scanning at 72 dpi if your only objective is to post on the web. Not sure of your scanner but you should be able to determine the size you want prior to scanning. Do something like 800x600 or less.

Hope that helps,
Mike :)

DDuckFan130

Ok, here is mine. This was in Ohana's back in 2000 for my little cousin Melanie's first birthday. And just like Laura's little girl, Melanie isn't too happy about this chipmunk :lol:

Edit: I just noticed the scanner didn't scan too well but Mike I will see if I can do what you suggested to the other poster next time around. Oh well :lol:

showphoto.php

8757melanie-med.jpg

mrtoad

Regina,

I think it came out pretty clear. Scans are never perfect, you did alright. And a cute pic to boot... :)

Mike

DDuckFan130 said:
Ok, here is mine. This was in Ohana's back in 2000 for my little cousin Melanie's first birthday. And just like Laura's little girl, Melanie isn't too happy about this chipmunk :lol:

Edit: I just noticed the scanner didn't scan too well but Mike I will see if I can do what you suggested to the other poster next time around. Oh well :lol:

showphoto.php

8757melanie-med.jpg

DonickCo

I soo wish I had a wider and faster lens when I shot these…. So chip and dale are at there house at DL ToonTown when Pluto comes along… there is a huge crowd and Pluto wants attention… and u know dale, he wont give up any… so a little riot between toon’s broke out… and this is what issued….LOL I got a bunch more pics… but I like this one even tho its abit blurry

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/data/528/1327Untitled-2.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 49

barnum42

If I wait any longer to search for and scan the picture I wanted to enter I'd miss the deadline, so here's the Non-photoshopped version of another picture:

y7q2nr.jpg

(I had removed the ferry in the background on the Photoshop version)

barnum42

DDuckFan130 said:
That's an adorable picture Joe. Doesn't need much fixing up I think. But I don't know much so yay cute picture!! :hammer:
Thanks, glad you like it. The photoshopped version has little difference, just the removal of the boat to the left of Chip's head. It may be Dale, don't know if anyone can tell from behind :lol:

DisneyPhD

Ok here is mine, not sure why I am doing it because all the other ones are so cute. I just love Silly Spooks one! I must admit I am curious!

I happen to have a lot of Chip and Dale shots though. This one is very recent, just 3 weeks ago at Cape May Cafe breakfest. Little PhD was hidding.

Not sure how to attach it so here is a link to it in my photo album. I might of attatched it too, let's see if it works.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/sho...4f012d906be9961670d9da8&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Attachments

• phddale.JPG
    phddale.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 37

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom