Official Photography Contest 3.18.05 - 3.24.05: Chip and Dale Photography Contest

PhotoDave219

Chip & Dale out at the Wildy Lodge inbetween a rainband or two during Hurricane Frances. They earned their acorns that weekend.....

7112ChipandDale.jpg

mrtoad

PhotoDave219 said:
Chip & Dale out at the Wildy Lodge inbetween a rainband or two during Hurricane Frances. They earned their acorns that weekend.....

7112ChipandDale.jpg

Very cool. We must never been in the right place at the right time. We never seem them in all these cool outfits.

Very neat.

Mike

PhotoDave219

mrtoad said:
Very cool. We must never been in the right place at the right time. We never seem them in all these cool outfits.

Very neat.

Mike

Ive only seen them that way in Frontierland (rarely) and that weekend at the Wildy Lodge. That was the most INSANE weekend. I lookjed to see if i had shots of them playing 'Duck Duck Goose' with the Guests, but only had Mickey.

Them in their Rescue Ranger garb is almost a daily occurance right next to Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

mrtoad

PhotoDave219 said:
Ive only seen them that way in Frontierland (rarely) and that weekend at the Wildy Lodge. That was the most INSANE weekend. I lookjed to see if i had shots of them playing 'Duck Duck Goose' with the Guests, but only had Mickey.

Them in their Rescue Ranger garb is almost a daily occurance right next to Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

That I did see while I was waiting for my wife and daughter in front or the Jungle Cruise. I was about to go get my pic taken with them and they left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom