Official Photography Contest 10.21.05 - 10.27.05: Disney Villains

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE READ!

Upload photos to your WDWMagic Photo Album, or on your own personal site, and then link the photos using the
option. Do not post your photos as an attachment. If you have questions on how to do this, please PM me.

Disney Villains

Subject Rules: 10/21-10/27 Disney Villains Photography Contest Contest limited to "official" Disney Villains (as listed below). Photos can be of any representation of the villain, and do not have to be taken within a park or resort.

Amos Slade
Aunt Sarah and Si & Am
Big Bad Wolf
Captain Hook
Chernabog
Cruella De Vil
Edgar
Frollo
Gaston
Hades
Hopper
Horned King, The
Jafar
Kaa
Lady Tremaine & Stepsisters
Madame Medusa
Maleficent
Percival McLeach
Pete
Prince John & Sir Hiss
Queen (from Snow White)
Ratcliffe
Ratigan
Scar
Shan-Yu
Sid
Stromboli
Sykes
Ursula

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 10/27/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 10/28/05 at noon'ish and ending about 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Brad,

you're missing Shenzi, Bonzai, Ed (3 hyenas from Lion King), Mr. Smee, J. Worthington Foulfellow (Honest John), and Gideon ... since they are official Disney villains after all

speck76

Original Poster
mkt said:
Brad,

you're missing Shenzi, Bonzai, Ed (3 hyenas from Lion King), Mr. Smee, J. Worthington Foulfellow (Honest John), and Gideon ... since they are official Disney villains after all

The list came from WDC.......

FrumiousBoojum

Don't have much... taken in 2000 with an old digital before I had the camera skills that I do now. But it's still good as this pic can't be taken anymore. :(

DCP00932.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
mrtoad said:
I kind of liked the way the reflection turned out in the glass.

When was that taken? I just found it interesting because my photo is also of Maleficient and the Evil Queen but in mine Maleficient has a huge fake nose. :lol: Is that a new thing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom