OFFICIAL official announcement of YOMD extension

CaptainMichael

Before I leave for my cruise, I just want to point out that WDW is about to break attendance records...

Seems to me like no one at 220 celebration will be losing their job.

But OBVIOUSLY, everyone in marketing is not doing well. I mean, with record breaking attendance figures, everything they're doing is wrong...

right?

Right, but there is more to Walt Disney World than the Magic Kingdom (specifically Fantasyland)...but hey, that works. No imagination...

sknydave

Because marketing has done nothing to shake that image. Mission: Space, Test Track, Soarin', Finding Nemo....jeez EPCOT boring? No way:brick:

I understand and I agree with you, but I don't see the focal point of marketing in 2008 being "Epcot isn't boring, we swear!"

DDuckFan130

:lol:

I'm bored with Epcot already...yes heresy. So what? Why must we be forced to enjoy Epcot and have the whole thing shoved down our throats around here? But you know what...I'm glad you all are enjoying this. I can tell it's a huge thing with you all. For me...it's not important. But so what? I like YOAMD, but I wouldn't care if they did away with it. Sheesh, everything has to be such a big deal. For me it's not, and I'm considered a Disney nut...just not the right kind I guess :shrug:

I go to Epcot now mainly because we may have an ADR somewhere, and because my sister has to see Voices of Liberty...even Gran Fiesta Tour will get me there now, but I'm not sacrificing time for it. I need a break from Epcot :lol:

Legacy

God forbid they celebrate Epcot's 25th on GMA.

I'm seriously considering calling and canceling everything i have booked and refusing payment through my credit card so Disney doesn't get a dime.

Because the whining of a single former CM is going to really bother Disney's bottom line? Remember this the next time you do a photo update, Rob. People are complaining about YOMD taking away from the celebration of Epcot when Epcot isn't even what Walt wanted in the first place for his prototype. If people really want to celebrate E.P.C.O.T. they should protest for the removal of the park and the installation of the actual Experimental Protoype.

And frankly... the only exciting thing about that park is the Burn-Off after Illuminations.

Have fun celebrating the anniversary though... I hope you remember that the birthdays of real people in your life should be of much greater significance.

All it is is a themepark.

imagineer boy

Wow, a dream that involves winning tickets to the HSM3 premier? What a ripoff! That's not a dream, that's an absolute nightmare.:lol:

When will this pathetic excuse for a celebration end!?!!?!?!

DDuckFan130

Wow, a dream that involves winning tickets to the HSM3 premier? What a ripoff! That's not a dream, that's an absolute nightmare.:lol:

When will this pathetic excuse for a celebration end!?!!?!?!
You know how many 6th grade students I have that would kill for a chance to attend that premiere? a LOT of them.

Try looking at this from another person's perspective, not just your own.

sknydave

# S: (n) sarcasm, irony, satire, caustic remark (witty language used to convey insults or scorn) "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom