Official November 2008 Goers!!!

Tinkerbella16

Thought it was a good time to post this thread! Who will be going in November, what dates, where will you be staying, and anything new you are really looking forward to??

We are going Nov. 9-15!!! We will be staying at POFQ. I am really looking foward to TSMM, and staying at French Quarter for the first time!

:D:D:D

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
38 days left for me!!!!!

I cannot believe how fast the days went...I remember when I started counting down from 245 days!

:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0
Hadn't seen this thread in awhile... thought it was time to bring it back! I can't believe how close November has gotten!

Only 17 days left and I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations :sohappy: Got my MVMCP tickets for Nov. 16 today :xmas:

Upvote 0

Todd L

Nov 29th-Dec 6th at POFQ - Got our tickets for Mickeys xmas in the mail last week and got a call from The travel agent last night to get our flights so she could set up DME for us. Getting so excited. Alot of first for us. My DS(3) and nieces(18) first time at wdw ever. My dw, dd and my first time there in over 10 years. My inlaws first time in years. First time any of us are staying on property. My inlaws are taking the kids off our hands for a night or 2 so My wife and I are hoping to "PARTAY" a little. Of course pleasure island is now closed so we have to find someplace else .I cant wait.

Upvote 0

Hot4Hudgens

I'll be celebrating my 23rd on the 15th of next month and will be making my way to the area on Monday (the 17th) morning! I can't wait. This is as excited as I've been for any trip in quite some time.

Upvote 0

Todd L

Nov 29th - Dec. 6th- at POFQ. I am so excited for so many reasons. This is my familys 1st trip to WDW in 11 years. My 3 year old first trip to WDW ever. My inlaws are travelling with us and havent been in years. My 18 year old niece is going too and she has never been to WDW. None of us have ever stayed on property. We are going to MVMCP on dec 2nd. Its getting closer and im getting so excited to see the look on my kids faces when they walk in MK for the first time.:xmas:

Upvote 0

stmize

24 days left for me. I can't wait this is combination of a birthday/anniversary trip for myself and ds (DS and I both had birthdays in Oct) and our 14th anniversary on Nov 19th. We are also staying at the CBR for the first time. I plan on getting us the birthday and anniversary buttons to wear during our trip.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Todd lee see you at the party on the 2nd.

Beachclub 11/24-12/4.

Our first time driving down as a family, so I am liking the falling gas prices. Leaving the 23rd around 2 in the afternoon and driving straight thru. Going to get the new Tink movie today so my daughter will have another movie to watch in the car ride down.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
12 more days to go! Anyone know what the crowds are like the week after Jersey week?

We will be there that week also!! Only 12 more days to go!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about crowds...we go this week every year and the past few years the crowds have been light and very managable. It will start getting crowded the week of thanksgiving. And the weatger is gorgeous during november...a little cold in the mornings and evenings, but great during the day.

See ya there! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom