Official November 2008 Goers!!!

Tinkerbella16

Thought it was a good time to post this thread! Who will be going in November, what dates, where will you be staying, and anything new you are really looking forward to??

We are going Nov. 9-15!!! We will be staying at POFQ. I am really looking foward to TSMM, and staying at French Quarter for the first time!

:D:D:D

Great Code

Hey everyone, I just got an awesome discount code that saved me a bunch off both my reservations and thought I'd share with everyone here since we are all going around the same time frame.

Code: DGL

Hope this code works for you all, I know every little bit helps :wave:

Upvote 0

scheat

Yeah!

Nov. 13th-19th at Contemporary

CRT on the 14th
California Grill on the 15th
MVMCP on the 16th

Can't wait-hope everyone has a super trip in November!
Maybe we should all have a code word or a WDWmagic tee-that would be cool!

See ya down there!

Upvote 0

majorrfb

November visit

We are going Nov. 29 to Dec. 7. Celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary and my birthday. Looking forward to MVMCP (Dec. 2) and Osborne Lights and DHS:xmas::sohappy:

Upvote 0

stmize

It is for a MYW package discount. That code came out a few weeks ago to the General Public. That is the code for those with out the DDP. I got $445.00 off of my trip using that code!!!! :D:D:D

I was able to upgrade from asmo's to cbr for only $9 more so basically I saved approx. $800 or more

Upvote 0

dmperry134

We are at Saratoga 11/10 to 11/24 and we can't wait to get our Disney fix.

I noticed in the threads that there are a lot of people who are taking their kids in school term. Don't the schools frown on this, I thought you could get fined these days.

I can understand it, if the travel agents didn't rip you off in the first place during school holidays, people wouldn't have to look at alternative dates to get a decent holiday, and I suppose Disney is a little quieter at this time of the year.

Cheers
Dave

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
November 25 to 30 - can't wait!!!! We are staying at the Yacht Club!! First time there! All the ressies have been made, outfits planned, spread sheet completed with itinerary, and maps ordered! I can't wait!!!! So excited to see WDW all decked out for Christmas again!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

mickey7879

We're driving from Maine leaving Nov 21 but won't be getting to Disney until Nov. 29th to Dec. 13th.

Still hoping to be able to swap into a Disney resort via Interval International but if that doesn't happen then we're staying at Westgate Town Center before.

Will be gone almost a month total! Can't wait!!! Only 68 more days!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
We are at Saratoga 11/10 to 11/24 and we can't wait to get our Disney fix.

I noticed in the threads that there are a lot of people who are taking their kids in school term. Don't the schools frown on this, I thought you could get fined these days.

I can understand it, if the travel agents didn't rip you off in the first place during school holidays, people wouldn't have to look at alternative dates to get a decent holiday, and I suppose Disney is a little quieter at this time of the year.

Cheers
Dave

In our case youngest is now at college, so the draconian rules no longer apply

Upvote 0
November 25 to 30 - can't wait!!!! We are staying at the Yacht Club!! First time there! All the ressies have been made, outfits planned, spread sheet completed with itinerary, and maps ordered! I can't wait!!!! So excited to see WDW all decked out for Christmas again!! :xmas:

Haha and here I thought I was the only one that planned outfits 2 months in advance :wave:

Upvote 0

tmaziarz

Thanks so much for the CODE , saved $500

:eek::eek:
Hey everyone, I just got an awesome discount code that saved me a bunch off both my reservations and thought I'd share with everyone here since we are all going around the same time frame.

Code: DGL

Hope this code works for you all, I know every little bit helps :wave:

I thought it wouldn't work for us since we paid in full for our trip already.
but, called Disney they asked if we would like a room upgrade or stay where were at and get back $508.50

That made my day. I was a hero for that move. My wife said she can buy more snowglobes and we can pay for all these dinner reservations we have.

We feel like we won on a scratch off lottery ticket or found free money.

Next Disney special Samantha Brown does, she should mention this web pag. Because everyone helps some much and keeps everyone updated to the min. This page(wdw magic) is just another example of the magic of Disney.

Thanks again
Todd & Laura Maziarz
Fishers , IN
:wave::sohappy::sohappy::lol::slurp::slurp::wave:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Probably see you at the pool. We will be at the beach club the 24th til the 4th of December

Upvote 0

November Girl

Americans:::: If you are traveling the first week of November, don't forget to get an Absentee Ballot for the big election!!! How many people will be writing-in Mickey Mouse for President???

Upvote 0

mickey's mamu

My husband and I are going Nov. 29 through Dec. 6. The trip was a gift from my husband for our 37th wedding anniversary. We hadn't planned to go this year, but I was able to snag a room at POFQ with the current MYW discount code which made it really a good deal. We love WDW at Christmas time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom