Official November 2008 Goers!!!

Tinkerbella16

Thought it was a good time to post this thread! Who will be going in November, what dates, where will you be staying, and anything new you are really looking forward to??

We are going Nov. 9-15!!! We will be staying at POFQ. I am really looking foward to TSMM, and staying at French Quarter for the first time!

:D:D:D

EPCOTGAL1

We will be there 11/24 through 11/29 and staying at the Grand Floridian. Woohooo! Can't wait to see the holiday decorations in person instead of through the travel channel or Samantha!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tink423

6 November thru 12 November at Fort Wilderness Cabins!!!!

This is my DH first real vacation in adulthood! And it is his RnR trip from Iraq! I'm counting the minutes!!!!:sohappy:

The kids can not wait to show him their favorite vacation spot and are laughing about him being worse than me on my first trip!
(I cried when I walked down mainstreet, met Snow White and saw Tinkerbell fly!)

I can not wait for my 2yo princess to see "her castle!"

Doing MVMCP on 11 November!

Upvote 0

ejeremy98

Thought it was a good time to post this thread! Who will be going in November, what dates, where will you be staying, and anything new you are really looking forward to??

We are going Nov. 9-15!!! We will be staying at POFQ. I am really looking foward to TSMM, and staying at French Quarter for the first time!

:D:D:D

November 9-13th here! Contemporary Resort. Our custom trip tee shirts are on their way and the planning is in full swing. Are you taking advantage of both the last day of IFWF @ Epcot and MVMCP?

Upvote 0

IceGator

Nov 29-Dec 6th at the POP! I'll be celebrating my birthday while I am there! This will also be my first time during the Christmas season. I can't wait to see all the decorations, the Osborne lights and attend the MVMCP on 12/4! :xmas: 80 long days left!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
November 9-13th here! Contemporary Resort. Our custom trip tee shirts are on their way and the planning is in full swing. Are you taking advantage of both the last day of IFWF @ Epcot and MVMCP?

Right after we check-in at FQ, we will be heading to Epcot, so I guess we will be there for the last day of FWF. We will not be attending MVMCP this year though. See ya there! :wave:

Upvote 0

Mickeymom2

We are going Nov 1-9, staying at WL and AKL. It will be our first time at AKL. We will also celebrate our daughters 3rd birthday. My son, 6, is excited to finally be tall enough for RNR.

Upvote 0

Keri

We are going November 26th-December 1st. There are 4 of us staying at Coronado Springs. We are looking forward to having a GREAT time! This will be my boys first time staying on property and we all cannot wait.

Upvote 0

Kmom

November 18-29 ASMu resort. We are so excited. We have never been to WDW durning the holiday season. We are also eating breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table, my daughter is soooooo excited.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

tmaziarz

we will be there Nov 5th - 14 at the POP Century

NOV 5th through NOV 14th at the POP

Can't wait looks like I'll see Mary poppins there, we are also going to the Christmas party Nov 10th

nov 6th breakfast Epcot ackershust 9am then Epcot all day
nov 7th dinner Boma 5:10 pm
nov 8th blizzard beach
nov 12th Ohana's 5pm
nov 13th Liberty tavern 4:30

We will be the ones with the smiles on our faces:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom