**Official "Celebration 25 Memories DVD" information thread**

Knett

Got mine in today, and just finished watching it. Even though I wasn't able to be there that day, this DVD made me feel like I was. Great job, and thanks to all who made sure that this event happened BTW!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
got mine saturday. i appreciate all the hard work that everyone put into it.

on the youtube teaser, masteryoda and i walked passed the camera at rope drop but was cut on the DVD.... but im glad to say that we both made it on camera in slowmo entering the park through the turnstiles. YES. proof that i was really there (besides the tickets etc)

jedimaster1227

got mine saturday. i appreciate all the hard work that everyone put into it.

on the youtube teaser, masteryoda and i walked passed the camera at rope drop but was cut on the DVD.... but im glad to say that we both made it on camera in slowmo entering the park through the turnstiles. YES. proof that i was really there (besides the tickets etc)

I recognized you in at least two other locations in the video...Except I kept picturing you and Yoda with dressed up as Indy and Sparrow, respectively! :D

I've snuck a few segments into my day between lunch and homework here (weather permitting) and what I have seen is fantastic. Provided I finish my homework early enough, my parents and I will be watching the whole DVD tonight! As always Matt, you have my thanks for your incredible [and selfless] work! :wave:

wannabeBelle

Hey Adam any more thoughts on sending copies of the DVD to any of the people we had worked with in Disney on the Celebration 25 project? Belle

jedimaster1227

Hey Adam any more thoughts on sending copies of the DVD to any of the people we had worked with in Disney on the Celebration 25 project? Belle

Actually, I'm way ahead of you there! :wave: I've got all of the people on my list with a DVD ready to send out once I get company addresses for each of them. We have not forgotten about everyone that made this event what it was, of that I can assure you! :animwink:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I recognized you in at least two other locations in the video...Except I kept picturing you and Yoda with dressed up as Indy and Sparrow, respectively! :D

I've snuck a few segments into my day between lunch and homework here (weather permitting) and what I have seen is fantastic. Provided I finish my homework early enough, my parents and I will be watching the whole DVD tonight! As always Matt, you have my thanks for your incredible [and selfless] work! :wave:
Man I feel slightly famous.:eek:

We will have to work something out for MNSSHP this you so you can see the Captain Jack gear in person.

HinunterZuNich

Received my DVD in TWO DAYS!!! I started watching it last night and got up to slighty after the tour of Epcot starts...... but then I fell asleep :( Up to that point though, everything ROCKS!!!! I am excited to finish watching it, I'll post more info when that is done!

Thanks!

Matpez

Original Poster

The youtube "internet preview" is on the disc...
check the "Bonus Clips"

:wave:

jasondiff

Got mine today and it is incredible. Brings back such great memories! I had the glitch at the fountain of nations but it wasn't a big deal and I could skip past it.

BSikor

I finished watching mine last night. It played fine except at one point it jumped back to the start. I watched the scene again and it went straight through. What ever.

It was an amazing DVD I was very impressed with the quality and the hard work that went into it.

It also inspired me!

...to go to the gym. My god! I look as big as a house!:animwink:

Disney_Freak429

Mine only went back to the start at the one point mentioned no biggie I'll live. As far as spotting me it won't be to hard from everywhere from a quick shot at the registration table on the far right side right before the cam cuts to well ya know that end part of our little night where we all know what happened.:lol::lookaroun At a point I had to cover my eyes it was so painful to see me doing that.:ROFLOL: Great DVD so nice to be able to show all my relatives what it was like now.

brkgnews

I hear my Soarin' Survivorman episode is causing quite a stir. :) Maybe someday this year I'll get a chance to actually watch the DVD. :lol:

joel_maxwell

Man I feel slightly famous.:eek:

We will have to work something out for MNSSHP this you so you can see the Captain Jack gear in person.
*clears throat*... and Indy. :lol:

yeh right. i snuck away last year, but unless i find a few benjamins on the ground, sam and i will staying home. (man, that sounded a little gangsta)

The youtube "internet preview" is on the disc...
check the "Bonus Clips"

:wave:
bonus clips. ahhh, everything good is always in the bonus clips. ill check it out. thanks

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
*clears throat*... and Indy. :lol:

yeh right. i snuck away last year, but unless i find a few benjamins on the ground, sam and i will staying home. (man, that sounded a little gangsta)

bonus clips. ahhh, everything good is always in the bonus clips. ill check it out. thanks
That could be arranged.:lookaroun

joel_maxwell

look at you. getting the homework done first. what a good student. *high fives*

I hear my Soarin' Survivorman episode is causing quite a stir. :) Maybe someday this year I'll get a chance to actually watch the DVD. :lol:
when you ate something off somebody's sholder walking in, i knew you were a true survivalist. no queue could be too long for Jackie. NEVER!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom