Off Season Rates At DisneyWorld Resorts

jeffs10

Does anyone know if disney going to be running any off season discounted rates Any of the rooms at Disneyworld?

they have run specials the last 2 years

I havnt booked my september trip yet waiting to see what the price will be.

any info would be great.

jeff

wannabeBelle

Chris_TX said:
Belle -Also, when you mentioned 6-10%, did you mean that the regular AP rate will be 6-10% higher than the AP best rate, or that the AP regular rate will be a total discount of 6-10% of the rack rate?

(Is this a math problem or what?? )
I am Math impaired as well. I meant it would be 6 -10% higher than the Best AP rate. So for example my room in December is $105.00 a night at a Moderate using the Best Rate program. I would expect the phone in rate to be anywhere from $111 a night to $115.50, which would still be cheaper than the rack rate which was running about $155-$160 the last time I looked. Hope this helps!!! Belle
p.s. I ran a moderate on the Disneyworld site and the rack rate is $166.14 a night WOW!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyinBigD

Chris_TX said:
DisneyinBigD, I read on Mousesavers.com that if you purchase the AP online, choose the mail delivery. The voucher you receive has your AP number on it, so you can use it right away. Just make sure not to select the "will call" option otherwise you will not have your AP number for reservations.

People who actually have AP's might know in more detail how this works.
Thanks Chris_TX, the old AP vouchers were just plastic cards with "Adult" or "Child" on the back. That really helps.

By the way does the TX in your name stand for TEXAS?

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Just chiming in with a vouchers clarification: if you order them online or by phone and have the "exchange certificates" mailed to you, you do have a number on the back that you can use to log into the WDW Passholder website and to order your DDE cards. They send them to you via DHL, which is a bit of a pain in the butt because they are a galactically stupid shipping company (at least, they are here in Montrea), but at least you can make your ressies with them.

And you DON'T need an AP (voucher or activated) to make an AP room ressie. You just need to show it when you check in.

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Do a search for the "Disney Dining Experience" - there are a thousand threads explaining it.

Basically: 20% off your sit-down meals (not usually counter service except at AK and Value resorts) INCLUDING your booze! I heard about it when I started posting here and it was one of the big reasons why I got my AP! I've already started saving a lot of money with it, and I was only at WDW for two days (with four people).

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Chris_TX said:
Woo-hoo!

Thanks for the tip! I've never heard about this card. Any other AP add-ons or perks I should know about but probably don't?

:)

Deb's site pretty much lists them all: http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/apass.htm#2005

An example of a cool one - if you haven't seen La Nouba, you can get 25% off tier 2 tickets (best seats in the house IMHO).

And yeah, the fact that alcohol is included with the DDE was a big factor in my saying "forget the free dining this time, I'm sticking with the DDE" for my upcoming trip! I can hardly wait to finally be able to do the wine pairings at Artist Point!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom