Off Season Rates At DisneyWorld Resorts

jeffs10

Does anyone know if disney going to be running any off season discounted rates Any of the rooms at Disneyworld?

they have run specials the last 2 years

I havnt booked my september trip yet waiting to see what the price will be.

any info would be great.

jeff

wannabeBelle

Have you looked into the Free Dining offer?? That is the only GeneralPublic special I Am awareof at the moment. Also make sure you do this ASAP as this package offer expires 8/20/05!!! Belle

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Original Poster
thanks for the heads up on the date.

Do you know how the dinner thing works do you get so many free meals or something like that i dont understand there broucher on disneys site.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

You purchase an onsite Disney resort, MYW tickets and Disney throws in the dining package free. The MYW Dining plan goes as follows: One Snack ( small popcorn, ice cream bar ( Not soft serve type) one 20 oz coke product, one grab size bag of chips one piece of fruit etc) One Counter service meal (Hamburger meal with friend/ etc with non-alcoholic beverage and dessert) and one sit down meal ( Meal with a waiter or waitress) inlcudes and appetizer, entree & dessert as well as a non-alcoholic beverage per person per NIGHT Of your stay. For example I Am going Oct 1st thru the 8th. I will be getting 7 snacks, 7 counter service meals and 7 sit down meals to use over the course of my time in Disney. Hope this helps!!! Belle

Upvote 0

meatloafsfan

wannabeBelle said:
One Counter service meal (Hamburger meal with friend/ etc with non-alcoholic beverage and dessert) Belle

That's one heck of a happy meal toy!!!! lol - I'm sorry it is just too funny not to point out.

(off topic, Belle you are always so nice and so informative and in no way am I making fun of you, this just had me laughing out loud)

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

I was at mousesavers.com this morning and she points out that there have been NO room discounts available to the general public in 2005.

No "secret" codes--XYT, CNG, UHJ, etc.
No postcards with PIN numbers
NOTHING

The only thing Disney has provided is the free dining, which I would jump on if I could. For us, the dining plan isn't cost effective, so I would never buy it. If, however, it was free, I would definitely splurge on some nice meals.

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

meatloafsfan said:
wannabeBelle said:
One Counter service meal (Hamburger meal with friend/ etc with non-alcoholic beverage and dessert) Belle
That's one heck of a happy meal toy!!!! lol - I'm sorry it is just too funny not to point out.

(off topic, Belle you are always so nice and so informative and in no way am I making fun of you, this just had me laughing out loud)
Me too... it must be that new Soylent Green side item that we've been reading so much about. :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The OP had specified September so I wasnt looking ahead to January as of yet! Also most of the discounts that have come about arent as good as they had been in previous years. The Days of getting a value at $49 and a moderate at $79 may well be over!!! Good news for Disney as tourism is coming back, bad news for us bargain hunters!!! Belle

Upvote 0

jeffs10

Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
You purchase an onsite Disney resort, MYW tickets and Disney throws in the dining package free. The MYW Dining plan goes as follows: One Snack ( small popcorn, ice cream bar ( Not soft serve type) one 20 oz coke product, one grab size bag of chips one piece of fruit etc) One Counter service meal (Hamburger meal with friend/ etc with non-alcoholic beverage and dessert) and one sit down meal ( Meal with a waiter or waitress) inlcudes and appetizer, entree & dessert as well as a non-alcoholic beverage per person per NIGHT Of your stay. For example I Am going Oct 1st thru the 8th. I will be getting 7 snacks, 7 counter service meals and 7 sit down meals to use over the course of my time in Disney. Hope this helps!!! Belle
thanks for explaining it for me that makes more sense now. I will be booking that package tonight.

Thanks for the great info everyone.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK for the easiest way to book I would recommend calling Pam of Kingdom Konsultants. She is the Boards Travel Sponsor as well as my own personal Travel agent. She is one stop shopping for vacation pacakges for all destinantions but her primary focus is Disney!!!! Her number is 1866-566-7858 or drop her an an E mail at Pam@kingdomkonsultants.com Belle

Upvote 0

Budahman

Arg-------I need a special for November 30th thru the first week of December. I want to get a new Annual pass again (its been a few years) so I can get a room at a decent cost. But all the specials stop at October 4th. Not cool.!!

I've been checking for weeks now everyday for something in November/early December.

Any other help is appreciated.

Take care.!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I guess you couldnt use the Best Rate Program for passholders because you dont have an active pass? So far nothing has come out for the end of Nov/ beginning of Dec that I Am aware of besides that offer. Sorry I couldnt help more!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Budahman

Soooo........ I get my A.Pass voucher at my Disney Store, and come to WDW and check into my hotel room for a A.Pass discounted room. I need to have an active A.P to get the room, How do I get my A.pass active before I check into my hotel room.?
This is only if Disney puts out a A Pass disount this year. if not then oh well...

But if I am on the Disney Magical Express, How do I get my pass active before i get to my hotel.????

Thank for the help. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Budahman said:
Soooo........ I get my A.Pass voucher at my Disney Store,
I'm not sure, but I don't think they sell any WDW tickets or passes at Disney Stores anymore. You'ld have to order it from WDW.
Budahman said:
This is only if Disney puts out a A Pass disount this year. if not then oh well...
Yep, pretty much.
Budahman said:
But if I am on the Disney Magical Express, How do I get my pass active before i get to my hotel.????
I've read that CM's have let people check in with vouchers. Your experience may be different. If not check in then come back later when you have your AP and they should switch your rate. But if you want to be totally sure, go to any disney ticket windows (Downtown Disney, Epcot (both sides), MGM, AK, or TTC) by walking or using Disney transporation and activate your AP then check in.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The Pass holder Best Rate program is only available for use for 120 day or more from your trip. The dates you gave me are sooner than that and therefore no longer can get that discount at all. No other discounts for AP holders have been released for that time frame as of now. Belle

Upvote 0

DisneyBride94

wannabeBelle said:

Hey Belle...I'll be down there with the family October 1-10. :) Where are you staying ? ( US, CSR )

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom