Off property hotels

real mad hatter

Easy answer.If you want to do other stuff like Universal,sea world,bush gardens,NASA.Stay off site.If you want to be Disney 24/7 then stay onsite.:)

BCVTalsJam

Yea but its nice to have the magic all day. Then come home and have it all night as well...no being mean or anything I jut think its not the same to stay off property. We have done both in the past and its so much easier to stay on because if transportation and you get more time at the parks cause you don't have to leave the gates to go back to your hotel. Either way it's just my opinion and u hope you find a place!

ratherbeinwdw

Looking for something off property. ANyone have any great reviews on places to stay close by that is clean, family friendly
Doubletree on Hotel Plaza Blv. It is all suites. It has large clean rooms, comfy beds, good restaurant, bus service to the parks and DTD, even though you could walk there, but the pool isn't much.
Watch the site daily for them to run a discount. You can get the suite for as little as 79.00 a night with AAA if you watch it long enough.

baaviator

C
Yo! I need to call or email you! I found a cool trick to score hotel rooms at some pretty big discounts. It's a trick, tho. Last week we stayed at the MCO Hyatt for $106 total vs. the $230-something it was going to cost. I'll look it up and send you the instructions when we get home. ;)
Can you tell me how you did the hotel trick thing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom