Off Kilter and The British Invasion

wannabeBelle

Great advice for the Steve Soares site, he is pretty amazing. Also usually these bands are pretty consistent with their show times from week to week. They do change occasionally but for the most part you can look to see them at the times listed. Also if you like these bands, check out Mulch, Sweat & Shears over at the Studios. The Off Kilter Guys recommended them to me and they are just awesome!!! Marie

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

Great advice for the Steve Soares site, he is pretty amazing. Also usually these bands are pretty consistent with their show times from week to week. They do change occasionally but for the most part you can look to see them at the times listed. Also if you like these bands, check out Mulch, Sweat & Shears over at the Studios. The Off Kilter Guys recommended them to me and they are just awesome!!! Marie

I love all the live entertainment at WDW. It's one of the things that makes it such a special place to me...to see all the different live acts; the ones that people often skip, but make WDW magical and different. A WDW vacation is not complete unless I see: Off Kilter, The Jammitors, Jim (at Casey's), Mo Rockin', Mulch, Sweat and Shears, The Tropicales, and The Village Beatniks. I try to see others too.

Anyway, I just meant to post this link for anyone who likes Mulch, Sweat and Shears...but I got carried away talking about all the live acts. Sorry. :)

http://www.facebook.com/loslawnboys?v=info

Upvote 0

Woozles944

I was lucky enough to be able to have them sing for our wedding anniversary one year, my wife was so embarrassed. Unfortunately I had to spill the beans before hand, since we had already seen the show twice on that trip.

Upvote 0

French Quarter

The current schedule is:

Off Kilter - Sunday to Thursday 2:30, 3:30, 5:30, 6:30 & 7:30pm
British Invastion - Sunday-Tuesday, Friday & Saturday at 3:00, 4:30, 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00pm

I'm sure the schedule will be similar when you go. Just make sure you go Sunday to Tuesday if you want to see both. Also, pick up a times guide when you enter Epcot just to be sure.

Upvote 0

Soarin2day

Original Poster
Bump

So I'm heading back in May and that site in the 2nd post doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyone know of another website that might post show times or does anyone know what the current schedule is? I know times could change for May, but I'm just looking for a rough estimate of showtimes that I can use as a guide line.

Cheers

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Agreed! Mulch, Sweat & Shears does a great job!! I always enjoyed watching them during ESPN the Weekend openings, sadly those days appear to be over :(

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Mad, If you are referring to Jamie Holton, he certainly does still play the bagpipes. They have changed their outfits recently and I am not quite sure what a Sgian Dubh is so I am not sure if it got carried over with the new outfits or not, sorry!! Marie

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Cheers Marie.

Hi Mad, If you are referring to Jamie Holton, he certainly does still play the bagpipes. They have changed their outfits recently and I am not quite sure what a Sgian Dubh is so I am not sure if it got carried over with the new outfits or not, sorry!! Marie

It's the small dagger that fits inside the top of your sock.:wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

OK this is gonna be good, so the next time I see them I have to go digging around Jamie's sock?? This could be a problem methinks. Even when I sit on the little wall there in front of the stage, Mark makes like I am trying to look up his kilt!! I can only imagine the comments and stuff I'd get for this one!!!! Marie

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Aye!

OK this is gonna be good, so the next time I see them I have to go digging around Jamie's sock?? This could be a problem methinks. Even when I sit on the little wall there in front of the stage, Mark makes like I am trying to look up his kilt!! I can only imagine the comments and stuff I'd get for this one!!!! Marie

Hey,Hey,You should be ok,if I remember none of the band come from Scotland,tho iam not commenting any further incase I start a " what a true Scotsman wears under his kilt thing "end of subject.:wave:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

you might want to check them out a few different times as well. Last June we had to go three times to see O.K. w/Jamie because of the schedule w/ the different band members.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom