October Role Call

Sorry guys but I had to start it. October is my favorite time to go to WDW! So who else will be there? When are you going? Where are you staying? Are you going to MNSSHP and if so, which night? If you're going, are you dressing up? Feel free to share any details.

We are going Oct. 7-15! And for the first time in all of our trips, we are staying off-site. We are going with another family who has never been before. They have 5 kids so it is more cost effective for us to share a rental house that is about 3 miles from the parks. Anyway, we are going to the Oct 10 MNSSHP, and can't wait. My 10yoDS is going as Jack Sparrow (of course) and 3yoDD is going as Snow White. Not sure if my 16yoDD is dressing up.

I think the thing that i am looking forward to the most is taking another family who has never been to WDW. I hope we can break them in well.

Anyway, who else will be there in October???:wave:

MASTER MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 15:
Sept 22:
Sept 29: SGT623,
Oct 2: IneedaWDWfix, Rhuarac, JimboJones123, WDWCMAmanda, Fallen Angel,
Oct 5: MouseearsDeb, Cindyrella, Master Yoda, New2WDW, Foolish Mortal, Burgstressera,tink68, rudilantfury
Oct 6: trr313, pocahontas79, MSTINKHERBELL01, Delly,
Oct 10: Buzz Lightyear, David, Senderella, DVC Dave, Space1205Mount, jchriscandy, asvt, imamouse, Jennih, ddrongowski,
Oct 12: Tinkrbell, David, Disney MDACK, parker kim, hardcard, parker kim
Oct 16: littlemom_3
Oct 17: PuckEars, WDWCMAmanda,
Oct 19:
Oct 20: disneygirl03, TiggerificChick, lunalovegoddess
Oct 23: meatloafsfan, Maleficent98,
Oct 24: jjgoo, dmperry134, patelaine1953, CMSomeday, ddbutts1
Oct 26: mikesoccer40, wedoada, diebolds,
Oct 27: stankly182, meatloafsfan,
Oct 30: blackerbys17, lulabell1972, tunaman68
Oct 31: sleepybear, luvthemagic, rob45, WDWCMAmanda, PetePan, AMartin767

Suggested Meet-n-Greet
Oct 5: Bridge from the hub to Tomorrowland, just after the first parade.
Oct 10: Haunted Mansion 8:00 for meet then ride!

MouseearsDeb

We will be there Sept.30 - Oct.8. Staying at Pop Century. First time on prop. in 6 years! Yes, we will be at MNSSHP on Thurs. Oct. 5. DS5 will definitly dress up in some form or fashion. DH and DS14 will be incognito as themselves.:lookaroun :D And myself, still trying to decide.:hammer: First time for MNSSHP for us. Really looking forward to it! 29 days and counting!!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl03

I'm going with my dad and sister Oct. 18-22. It'll be our first time going in October, our first trip "home" to Saratoga Springs, and our first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (on the 20th). Only 47 days away!!!! :D :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Cindyrella

28 days and counting! I, too, will be at Pop Century from 9/29-10/7. We are going to be at MNSSHP on 10/5. I'll be donning a hat and halloween t-shirt, but no costume. Kids are excited - still trying decide what costumes to wear!
Hope everyone has a great trip!

Upvote 0

mikesoccer40

We are going as a two family group of 7 from 22-28 October and will be staying at the POP CENTURY for the second time this year (we went is APRIL over Spring Break). Our night for MNSSHP is 26 October and it will be the first time we have been in the fall and the first time we have been for the Halloween fun. We are trying to find a theme for all seven of us, but have not firmed on anything yet, but costumes will be a must.

Happy halloween Boo to all

Upvote 0

Uponastar

We're not going in October. :lookaroun

But I'm responding because we usually do, and I just want to say that it is an awesome time to go! The weather is usually perfect, with little-to-no rain (give or take a hurricane or two. :lookaroun ) Crowds are not bad either.
MNSSHP is the absolute best! Such fun for every age! It is a do-not-miss!
Have a great time everyone! :wave:

Upvote 0

jjgoo

October - Cannot Wait

Going Oct 23 - Nov 4 for our honeymoon. :king:

I believe we are going to MNNSHP on the 24th. My faincee and I are very excited. She's only been to DW for a very short time before and neither of us have been to MNNSHP. We are dressing up by our costums are a secret Shhhhhhh! :D

One month 22 days to go!

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
We're not going in October. :lookaroun

But I'm responding because we usually do, and I just want to say that it is an awesome time to go! The weather is usually perfect, with little-to-no rain (give or take a hurricane or two. :lookaroun ) Crowds are not bad either.
MNSSHP is the absolute best! Such fun for every age! It is a do-not-miss!
Have a great time everyone! :wave:

Yes I agree, we've been at different times of the year, but October is definately my favorite. Just about everything is perfect. <wishes away any hurricanes that are even thinking about heading Orlando's way.> And to all of you that have never been to MNSSHP, you are in for a treat, no make that a "trick-or-treat"!!!:p

Upvote 0

mainstreet usa

4th Birthday

We are going October 13-23 and staying at the Contemporary. My little boy will be 4 on the 14th. We are doing Chief Mickeys for breakfast and the Polly Laua for dinner. We have a Tower room faceing the Magic Kingdoom he should be thrilled with the veiw. This is his first trip to Disney and he is already excited. We have been watching disney movies and watching disney ride clips for months.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
We are going October 13-23 and staying at the Contemporary. My little boy will be 4 on the 14th. We are doing Chief Mickeys for breakfast and the Polly Laua for dinner. We have a Tower room faceing the Magic Kingdoom he should be thrilled with the veiw. This is his first trip to Disney and he is already excited. We have been watching disney movies and watching disney ride clips for months.

If you are not going to MNSSHP, be sure to watch the Hallo-wishes fireworks show from your hotel room. It is an amazing show!!!

Upvote 0

kevandsara

We're gonna be there!!

We're gonna be there from Oct 13-20th, and getting married on the 14th at Sunset Pointe at the Poly! We'll be the ones walking around with goofy grins and the wedding ears on...stop and say hi!:wave: Also, we'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for this trip..woo hoo..cant wait!:p

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
We're gonna be there from Oct 13-20th, and getting married on the 14th at Sunset Pointe at the Poly! We'll be the ones walking around with goofy grins and the wedding ears on...stop and say hi!:wave: Also, we'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for this trip..woo hoo..cant wait!:p

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a magical place to get married!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

sleepybear

We'll be at the Polynesian from Oct. 29 to Nov. 4. We'll be at MNSSHP on Oct. 31! Halloween in the Magic Kingdom! No better way to celebrate the holiday.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

I unfortunately am not going this year....but we *did* honeymoon in Oct. last year (9th-16th.) The weather was fabulous and we had so much fun! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

brich

We'll be there Sept 29-Oct 6 at the AKL and then hopping over to the Poly till Oct 9... I'll be the one taking full advantage of the free dining and navigating the parks like a 3 toed sloth... :lookaroun

Did MNSSHP last year. Not doing it this year... :D

Upvote 0

Stitch69

iam sad to say i won't make it this oct. I usally love going then! I am taking a trip to DL in September and then WDW in Jan so i'll be tapped out for October.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The family and I will be there form 10-5 to 10-8 and we will be going to MNSSHP on 10-5. I will be going as Captain Jack Sparrow and my wife and 3 daughters will be the women of Tortuga. This will be our second time going to MNSSHP and the first time that all of our costumes will match.

The wife and I will be doing an adults only trip on 10-14 and 10-15.

We are meeting up with other forum members on both trips which over the last couple of years seems to happen on nearly every trip. WDW is even better when shared with other Disney freaks.

Upvote 0

David

We will be there October 6-13. It's three families, total of nine, staying at All Star Sports and will do MNSSHAP Tuesday October 10 and Thursday October 12. October is our favorite time to go and we always enjoy MNSSHP.

5 weeks to go!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom