October Park Hours!!!!

jcarriv

October Park Hours are out :sohappy:

This make me even more excited for our trip October 2nd-9th

Just thought anyone who is planning to go at that time would like to know. :)

Lauriebar

We'll be there the 8th thru the 13th!! I can't remember the parks staying open so late in Oct., but it's been 3 or 4 years since we went in the fall!! So excited!

Upvote 0

ILOVEDISNEY

I just checked the site. Unless there are changes, Spectromagic last performance is Tuesday, 28 September. We arrive on the 29th! No Wishes in October thru the 7th of October while we are there. :cry: The good news Fantasmic every night at 8 and Illuminations every night at 9. :D

Upvote 0

jcarriv

Original Poster
I just checked the site. Unless there are changes, Spectromagic last performance is Tuesday, 28 September. We arrive on the 29th! No Wishes in October thru the 7th of October while we are there.

I noticed this too and found it strange that there were no times given for Spectromagic and Wishes. Maybe they will be added later?

I know MNSSHP has parades and fireworks and those times are not listed.

Upvote 0

elle72688

I hope that changes I will be there from September 30-Ocotboer 8 and I will be bummed if I don't get to see wishes (mostly becuase I have never seen it and I have heard such good reviews about it!) Heres to hoping they just haven't posted it yet!

Upvote 0

elle72688

I just checked and they did have the parade times posted you have to click on the actual day to see that. I checked for my dates and Spectro will be on Oct 2 and Oct 5

Upvote 0

jcarriv

Original Poster
It looks like all the fireworks and parades are listed with the exception of those during MNSSHP.

Does anyone know the time the fireworks show is scheduled for on the nights of MNSSHP?

Upvote 0

ILOVEDISNEY

jcarriv said:
It looks like all the fireworks and parades are listed with the exception of those during MNSSHP.

Does anyone know the time the fireworks show is scheduled for on the nights of MNSSHP?

Park closes to public at 6:30. No parade or fireworks for regular guests.

Upvote 0

jcarriv

Original Poster
ILOVEDISNEY said:
Park closes to public at 6:30. No parade or fireworks for regular guests.

Actually I meant for people like me who will be attending MNSSHP? Do you ro anyone have any idea of the scheduled time for fireworks during nights of the halloween party?

Upvote 0

Thumper's Mom

For all those not attending MNSSHP and are bummed that they can't see fireworks on those nights, you COULD still see the fireworks without attending the party................check them out from the beaches along Bay Lake!! :D If the Halloween fireworks are anything like the ones from MVMCP in 2002, they look stunning from the beach! Very quiet and peaceful too! :)

Just a thought........................... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

ILOVEDISNEY

RAMBLER5678 said:
were on the site do you find the fireworks and the parades times?

For each park there is a "park hours" in the lower left of the page. Right under that is a monthly calendar. Bring up the calendar; there are arrows at the top to foward a couple of months. Then click on the date you want. Very easy. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom