October Park Hours!!!!

jcarriv

October Park Hours are out :sohappy:

This make me even more excited for our trip October 2nd-9th

Just thought anyone who is planning to go at that time would like to know. :)

imamouse

AkiraRaptor said:
Is there something going on at AK on Oct 11? It's open till 7:00pm, the only day the whole month it's open past 5pm.

What gives?

Oops! Apologies for the double post. My PC is playing tricks on me again :eek:

Upvote 0

imamouse

AkiraRaptor said:
Is there something going on at AK on Oct 11? It's open till 7:00pm, the only day the whole month it's open past 5pm.

What gives?

I spotted this too, but haven't figured out what's going on at AK on Oct 11 yet. I plan to check back in a few days to see if it's a typo and gets corrected (things like that have happened before).

Does anyone have a clue as to what this is all about?

Upvote 0

debbiedoo

I am going oct 6 - oct 12, called wdw yesterday and I was told that Spectro was going to be there twice during my visit. I know Sat was one of those days and I don;t remember the second one! What's the deal with the sept 28??

Upvote 0

AEfx

It's nice that on a few nights the MK will be open until 10 (doesn't really matter, as I'll be going to MNSSHP anyway on the other nights), but I am wholly disapointed with the hours at the Studios. 7:30? Ouch. Is it usually that bad in Oct.?

AEfx

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
AEfx said:
It's nice that on a few nights the MK will be open until 10 (doesn't really matter, as I'll be going to MNSSHP anyway on the other nights), but I am wholly disapointed with the hours at the Studios. 7:30? Ouch. Is it usually that bad in Oct.?

AEfx

These seem similar to last year. I belive they extended some of the MK hours in the beginning of th month. (some kind of test housr they were running end of Sept into Oct).

But overall, these seem like normal Oct hours.

I was hopeing that they would make them a bit longer since most of the year we've been hearing that WDW has picked up in attendance. But maybe they month will be its normal "lightness".

Guess we'll have to wait... :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom