October Deluxe Dining Trip -- Need Help ...with ADR's

marinad

Original Poster
Here's my ADR's (me 32, dh 33, and dd 2 yo) that I attempt to make next Friday... thoughts/opinions/suggestions. We are staying at Grand Floridian.

First Day:
Lunch - Crystal Palace
Dinner -Coral Reef

2nd Day:
Breakfast - 1900 Park Fare
Lunch - "need help"
Dinner - Cape May Buffet

3rd Day:
Breakfast - Ohana's
Lunch - "need help"
Dinner - California Grill

4th Day:
Breakfast - Hollywood/Vine
Lunch - 50's Cafe
Dinner - Le Cellier Steakhouse

5th Day: *Possible date for Halloween Parade*
Breakfast - Donald Breakfasours
Lunch - GF Cafe
Dinner - Whispering Canyon

6th Day: *Possible date for Halloween Parade*
Breakfast - Chef Mickey
Lunch - "thinking maybe Mama Melrose"
Dinner - "NEED HELP"

7th Day: Need HELP for the entire DAY!
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -

Need help filling the days.... with dining choices.

happymom52003

Wow! You are so lucky your 2 year old can handle all of those sit down meals in one day! We are lucky to get through one a day with our toddler!
I'd suggest the Garden Grill at Epcot for lunch one day. It is our very favorite character meal, and the food is yummy!
We also like the character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK (this one is GREAT to do on the night you are going to the MNSSHP....the characters dress up in costumes).
Another good place for lunch is the Plaza Restaurant in the MK.....people seem to forget about it. It is a great place to have lunch because you can still get casual lunch food (burgers and sandwiches) in a casual atmosphere, but still be waited on since it is a sit down meal.
Have you considered doing the Hoop De Doo Revue one night for dinner? Our toddler LOVED it.
Have a great trip....we will be there in October too!:wave:

coltow

It really all depends on the parks you plan to go to. I can make a few suggestions though. Rose & Crown is nice for lunch and I've heard Liberty Tree Tavern is too. Mama Melrose is ok, DS liked Sci-Fi better, it's all about the atmosphere. You could also re-try places for different meals, like try Ohana for breakfast and dinner.

LowesChevy

Some favorite 1 credit places

The Plaza Restuarant
Kona Cafe
Spoodles
Mama Melroses-we love it for lunch-salads and flatbreads to share
Liberty Tree Tavern
Rose & Crown
Garden Grill

disney21

I'd suggest and highly recomend Rose & Crown for Dinner, and then show up earlier to ask for a seat outside to watch Illuminations... so much fun! Liberty tree tavern is also a great place 4 dinner :wave:

fyn

It would help a bunch to know which parks you'll be at on those days, or are you letting the dining decide where you'll be?

JuliaGulia

Wow, that is a lot of place hopping every day. If you are planning on using Disney Transportation, remember that there is not resort to resort busses. So to get from GF to Cape May Cafe, you would have to go to MK and then catch the Beach Club bus.

With a 2 year old I would consider keeping all of the meals in one general area each day so you don't have to spend so much time traveling.

ThinkTink721

Here are my suggestions for 7 days:

Breakfasts:
Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom)
'Ohana's Best Friends (Polynesian)
Cape May Cafe' (Beach Club)
Whispering Canyon (Wilderness Lodge)
1900 Park Fare Supercalifragilistic Breakfast (Grand Floridian)
Chef Mickey's (Contemporary)
Donald's Safari Breakfast (Animal Kingdom)

Lunches:
Garden Grill (Epcot)
Trail's End (Ft. Wilderness)
50's Primetime Cafe (Disney Studios)
Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom)
Whispering Canyon (Wilderness Lodge)
Hollywood & Vine (Disney Studios)
Coral Reef (Epcot)

Dinners:
Hoop Dee Doo Revue (2 TS credits) (Ft. Wilderness)
1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)
Le Cellier (Epcot)
Liberty Tree Tavern (Magic Kingdom)
'Ohana (Polynesian)
Cape May Cafe (Beach Club)

:wave:

erstwo

1900 Park Fare

I would also suggest that you go back to 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Great characters - Cinderella, Prince Charming, the hillarious Step Sisters and the Wicked Stepmother.

We were there in March. We went for Breakfast and back for Dinner and my 21 month old daughter loved them both!

As an added bonus, it is a buffet (amazing food, try the prime rib) - perfect for the tired todder who wants to eat NOW!! And being at your hotel, it is great for the night you want to come "home" early and enjoy the pool or relax in your room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom