October 7th - 27th 2008

Alexx

I'm sorry for all the threads/questions in the past few days, I just want everything to be perfect for my trip, we've got the dates & everything sorted now so i'm just wondering

What are the crowds like?
How hot is it?
Is it worth buying tickets for MNSSHP?
What are the queues like for the rides etc?

coltow

I'm sorry for all the threads/questions in the past few days, I just want everything to be perfect for my trip, we've got the dates & everything sorted now so i'm just wondering

How hot is it?

We were there mid-October 2006. Crowds were light and manageable. We hardly needed fast passes. It was hot around 90 every day. We went to party and it was completly worth it, go if you can.

Upvote 0

Alexx

Original Poster
What happened to the "we're not going now - the air fare has gone up £200" ??

Did you rob a bank between posts :lol:

Yes I did, but shhh:lookaroun:lol:

We changed dates, it was surprisingly cheaper!

£2500 to £1600 (about that and minus tickets) isn't bad is it?

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Yes I did, but shhh:lookaroun:lol:

We changed dates, it was surprisingly cheaper!

£2500 to £1600 (about that and minus tickets) isn't bad is it?

We're flying out on Christmas Day with Virgin for about £500 per adult. If we'd gone out on Christmas Eve or any of the days prior to that it would be about £800 per adult !!!!!!

Upvote 0

Alexx

Original Poster
We're flying out on Christmas Day with Virgin for about £500 per adult. If we'd gone out on Christmas Eve or any of the days prior to that it would be about £800 per adult !!!!!!

:eek:£300 difference for one day, dammmn thats a lot! How long you going for?

I couldn't be on a plane on christmas day it'd suck!, when we went for Christmas we flew out on the 12th and came home the 28th

Upvote 0

MattyFresh

How hot is it?

Last year around that time crowds were really light, especially at night. Your going to be looking in the 90s really no break in heat until Dec. It did rain more then what I was expecting it to, but I think that is part of Florida's rain season?? MNSSHP is a definite must buy ticket. I even say get two tickets, one all the rides you can do, because the lines are soooooo light, except Peter Pan, and the second ticket for all the candy, trick or treating, and parties.

Its a lot of fun, the queues are nonexistent for the most part. We did EE three times in about 30 mins.

Upvote 0

Alexx

Original Poster
Last year around that time crowds were really light, especially at night. Your going to be looking in the 90s really no break in heat until Dec. It did rain more then what I was expecting it to, but I think that is part of Florida's rain season?? MNSSHP is a definite must buy ticket. I even say get two tickets, one all the rides you can do, because the lines are soooooo light, except Peter Pan, and the second ticket for all the candy, trick or treating, and parties.

Its a lot of fun, the queues are nonexistent for the most part. We did EE three times in about 30 mins.

Awesome! Oh im so looking forward to it, even if it does rain its fine.

I'll treat my mom & dad to MNSSHP tickets cause i'm a nice girl like that haha where can I buy the tickets from?

Upvote 0

StitchMom84

We were there during that period last year and the temps were pretty hot and the humidity was almost unbearable for the first four days or so. I guess we just got used to it after awhile ( I was raised in the South, but have been away for so long that I'd forgotten what real humidity was like), and learned to live with it. Just stay hydrated really well.
We went to the MNSSHP last year and it was so much fun ( except when someone managed to reach down and lift my little 4 yr old grandaughter's backpack with her pins and Disney Dollars in it). The lines were so short for everything and that night, the weather was just perfect.
We're going again this year (Oct 11th-20th) and hope for a little lower humidity, but we'll still have a good time.
Hope you have a wonderful trip too and do try and go to MNSSHP if at all possible. Tickets will be available at the Magic Kingdom...but check your hotel too (if you're on property)

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Awesome! Oh im so looking forward to it, even if it does rain its fine.

I'll treat my mom & dad to MNSSHP tickets cause i'm a nice girl like that haha where can I buy the tickets from?

You will have a great time, just don't overthink things too much and allow yourself some afternoon downtime...just go back to your hotel, enjoy the pool. It's tough to keep up a hectic pace for your full visit, and detracts from the fun.

You can purchase MNSSHP tickets on line or at the gate. While it will cost a little more purchasing day of....you can be sure of weather. I recommend the event to be tried at least once. Some love it and go every year/multiple times per year, others think it is unnecessary and overpriced.

Have you booked Hoop de do Review? That is a fun outing for the whole group...not to mention one of the longer running WDW events.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom