October 2012 Roll Call

bow0303

We'll be there 18th-21st. Last minute long weekend trip. Wasn't planning on visiting again until 2014 but decided on a short trip to tide us over. MNSSHP on the 18th.

Upvote 0

Disneymom201

We will be there from 10/1-10/10. This is our families 8th visit with sons 13 & 9 but our 7 month olds first visit. Hitting the Halloween Party on the 8th. We are also planning our first time at Discovery Cove. October can't get here soon enough!!!!

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We'll be there from 10/13 to 10/18, 2012, staying at Port Orleans Riverside and experimenting by trying out the Dining Plan for the first time (in my true OCD style, copious notes will be taken and spreadsheets compiled afterwards to see if it was worth it!). It will be the first-ever visit for our children (4 and 6), and we've been in hardcore planning mode since March. Can't wait!

No MNSSHP for us - the kids turn into ill-tempered pumpkins if we let them stay up past bedtime!

Upvote 0

jdnetone

:) We are going Oct 27 - Nov 3 - Disney Riverside Port Orleans the week of our
Our 30th anniversary

:) We have tickets to the not so scary Halloween party on OCT 31

Upvote 0

journ116

My family and extended in-law family will be splitting our stay at OKW & AK-KV Oct. 31-Nov. 8th! Perhaps hitting up MNSSHP on Nov. 2nd (have attended 2 times before).

Upvote 0

GeekDad

Going October 4th to the 14th. No MNSSHP because my inlaws that will be there for part of the trip are not really Halloween people and my DS will only be 19 months so we probably wont really be into that yet. We do plan on enjoying some of the F&W festival though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom