October 2012 Roll Call

Grumps

14th - 25th here. MNSSP on the 14th.

Was supposed to be there now, but had a change of plans. Resetting your clock sucks. But hopefully more Fantasyland is opened up by then.

Upvote 0
We will be at All Star Sports October 20th-27th. We did not receive a PIN in an email, but I called Disney and had free dining for our days. Disney said it was only good for Moderate resorts and we could not use it at the Value resorts, but we were able to pay the difference between the quick service dining plan and the regular dining plan and it ended up still saving us just over $300. If the free quick service plan comes out I don't think we will downgrade at this point -looking forward to the character dining experiences and we are happy with the price of the overall package.

Upvote 0

Tinkerfan4ever

Oct 27 - Nov 3
First time at Saratoga Springs! Can't wait... this will be our 6th trip overall, but we are bringing some friends for their very first vist. :)
PS - We did the MNSSHP a few years back... it was a blast. I was SO impressed with some of the costumes.

Upvote 0

renes

We will be there Oct 14th-Oct 20th, 6 adults, 3 children, 3 rooms at the Poly. MNSSHP Oct 16th. Hoping for extension of AP or Military Discount!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0
We will be there Oct 20 - 28. Get to take my daughter, that I was just reunited with after 25 years, and her fiance. It will be their first trip to Disney. I am very excited to be able to show them "my" Disney World. Hopefully they will catch the fever like my other kids have and we can share this happy place from now on. Wish us luck!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom