October 2008 thread

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Okay, I know I'm overly excited, but you guys and gals understand, right? All you fellow October '08 visitors, post your travelers, trip dates, resort, and if applicable, your MNSSHP date(s)!!

I'll start:
Me (29, but will turn 30 on my trip!!) and a co-worker/friend for her first visit!
Staying at Pop Century, October 19-25
MNSSHP: Tuesday, 10/21

fargosteve

Anniversary

Our 30th anniversary is Oct 14th, so we're spending 2 weeks at my parents winter place in Clearwater. Planning on doing the Wine and Food Festival at Epcot somewhere Oct 12th-Oct 15th. Never been to the W&F fest, looking for some tips.

Upvote 0

ranDISle

October 4th-13th 2008 (Celebrating my birthday October 5th!)

PoP Century

Myself and a friend

MNSSHP- either 5/5 or 5/7 (does anyone know what one will be LESS crowded?)

Also does anyone know of any special things that WDW does for Birthdays?? If so let me know so I can get things planned :) I want this to be the best birthday EVER!

Upvote 0

MinnieLee

10/24 - 11/2- YAHOO!!!!:sohappy:
Beach Club Villas
Food & Wine (Expose, Boys II Men, Kool & the Gang and Atlanta Rhytm Section)
MNSSHP - 10/28
BOMA - 10/30
112 days, 3 hours, 58 minutes - but who is counting!!!!

Anyone know when the tickets for the Haunted Hayride at WC go on sale?

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

20th - 30th October
Me, My wife plus our kids. (12 & 7)
Staying offsite near Maingate West

The kids have no idea; we have told them we are going to Spain.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

Me and a friend:
Oct. 9-13 - Portofino @ Universal for HHN and long weekend with two other friends
Oct. 13-19 - Contemporary for Disney fun!

We both have November birthdays, so we consider this our early birthday treat. I soooooo can't wait!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

wdwfan4eva

Due to numerous airline schedule changes (ugh:hammer:), we happily changed our flight to go down a day earlier than originally planned! :D

October 18 - 24

SSR

No MNSSHP planned yet.

Me (turn 30 after trip:(), hubby, son (turns 2 before trip), sis and bro-in-law (celebrating 3 yr anniv on oct 22), mom and dad.

Upvote 0

NEmickeyfan

Oct 12-19 at Best Western DTD
Celebrating my 60th birthday and retirement from the National Guard after 38years on Oct 18th
MNSHP..Oct 13th
Me in the vest with Mickey pins and Jerry in the vest with all Donald pins...we stick out like a sore thumb, so say hi if you see us!

Upvote 0

MouseearsDeb

October 11-19
Offsite villa
Myself, DH, DS16, DS7

MNSSHP- Oct. 13 (just got our tickets in the mail today. I thought they used to have a Hallween theme to the picture?)

ADR's at Liberty Tree Tavern, Garden Grille and Kona for our last dinner! :cry:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom