Oct 29th Mine Train Update

djkidkaz

Original Poster
Here ya go! Looks like the mountain is just about done being enclosed in rock work, very little mesh left. And you can also see the structure is in place now for snow whites cottage.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Steve1005

Seeing things like this and the cars moving under power are really getting my hopes up about riding this in February. I'm gonna be pretty bummed if I don't get a shot.

JLipnick

awesome! wouldn't be surprised to see some trees going in soon. can't wait to ride next June! I think we can all agree it will be open by June...

Sped2424

I remember a poster saying there weren't moving fast, Seems this post has proven them wrong. This is the quickest they have ever moved on this project.

msteel

I remember a poster saying there weren't moving fast, Seems this post has proven them wrong. This is the quickest they have ever moved on this project.

I think that was me. I saw pics newly posted on another site and compared them to pics that had been here for almost a week. There was no progress visible between the two sets of pics. But then I realized that the other site was stringing out their updates and the reason I saw no difference was because both sets of pictures had been taken the exact same day.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think that's a pretty safe guess, assuming no major problems like water dummies being thrown from the cars during testing.
'
lol. We all remember how long Test Track got delayed and delayed when Disney originally tried to launch it or Fairtale Hall to come in early 2013 and finally appeared in September 2013. Won't get my hopes up, that way I can't be disappointed.

Has anyone heard from the coaster dudes what speed they believe the coaster is going in the YouTube.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom