Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

nicnic

Hi,
Yes we are going October 15th 2010, we should have been going next Friday but had to move our trip to next year.
I am so upset thinking about it, I keep looking over my old itinerary and thinking 'next week I would have been in MK on Saturday'!
Never mind only another year to wait, being on this site helps the pain and pass the time.
I'm sure we'll sign up on the Oct 2010 roll call again next year.

Upvote 0

DisneyDavO

We will be there from the last Friday in October untill the following Sunday. It will be our 20 anniversery, and we are planning to renew our vows there! :wave:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Its never to early! And it may seem forever from now, if you think about it. It will be here before we know it. After all, your almost at the year mark.

Hang in there. We have all done the waiting dance before.

Upvote 0

Rach&Eric

Leaving (hopefully) October 8th, 2010 until October 16th. It's a tentative date I guess because we are going in October next year just not 100% sure of the dates yet. It'll be my boyfriends first time in Disney and also a first for both of us at a resort. Not sure which one, so far thinking PORS.

385 days to go....LOL

Rach

Upvote 0

Scrock

Me and my wife will also be going next oct. 10-17th, can't wait... 387 days to go.... it'll be our first time back since our honeymoon in Oct. '07.... I've been down other times of the year before but with all the halloween decorations and festivities going on down there it is by far the best time of year to visit the world. We stay off site at the Sheraton Vistana, which was awesome when we were there 2 years ago. can't wait to try out a disney hotel soon though.... i think i've been counting down this trip since we got home from the last one!

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
LOL. Looks like we got a good group already planning for next Oct. Congrats on all those celebrating special occasions. We are definitely home sick from Disney. The cruise just wasnt the same so it feels like we wont be going for two years which basically it is already. We wont be celebrating anything special just being down there is enough for us. I keep thinking of a way to sneak down before but just don't think that will happen. Oh well we have tons of pics and old movies to look at and watch. My 3 1/2 daughter asked last night if we could watch the disney tape from Halloween. So I of course said sure, anything beat Noggin.LOL

Upvote 0

stitch8834

It's never to early to plan for WDW. I'm organising a group trip for 9/25 - 10/16. for half the group it will be a first trip. I'm already planning hard and can't wait. Even with a trip to Tokyo in 6 weeks.

WDW is the greatest place on earth.:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

domndebs

We're planning on being there for the first couple of weeks of october. Havn't booked yet, so don't know dates for definate. But we are definatley going next year!! Planning on staying at AKL.

It will be the first Disney trip for our youngest daughter who should arrive any day now!!! Disney with a 4 & 1 year old - should be fun:sohappy:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
It seems like alot from the UK are going during this time. If memory serves me correctly form 2 years ago, Is this time not some sort of school break or something.

Upvote 0

domndebs

The last couple of weeks are, depending on where you live in the UK. But the end of Sep/beginning of Oct is also one of the cheapest times for us to go!

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Gotcha thanks I just remembered talking a couple at the pool a few years ago from the Uk and they had stated that is was their break or something.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

We are going for 8 days in February 2010, but are thinking about also going the first or second week of October 2010. With the Columbus Day holiday (October 11th) how will the crowds be at that time? We've never done the Halloween party and it sounds like so much fun!!! :)

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
The halloween party is the bets in my opinion. While we do enjoy the christmas theme and all the decorations, the Halloween parade is just so much more fun for us. Plus the weather usually is a bit nicer also.

I am not sure how the crowds will be on Columbus day I assume that weekend would be busier than normal due to it being a national school holiday weekend.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Well I am 1 week from making my 11 month window reservations at Beach Club. We are hoping to split the 11 days with 4 at Bay Lake tower if there are any room available at the 7 month window. We are so looking forward to this trip already, because we know it will be the first time with just me my wife and daughter. No moms or mother in laws or siblings....

Upvote 0

Pippa

Yes I'm planning to be there Oct 23 for 2 weeks, I leave next week for this years trip but am already deciding on resorts........

Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Tower?????????????????????

I want to stay at BLT but with Food & Wine Festival BWV would be soooo good.

Upvote 0

Hobbes130

We booked today!!

Our 11 month window opened today so we booked the first 7nights of our October 2010 holiday today :sohappy:
We are staying at our home resort AKV (Jambo) from 17th - 29th October in a 2 bed standard view. We were there for the first time this February adn it was amazing. I can not wait to go back. This will be our first WDW trip at Halloween (we have done DLRP though but we know it won't compare) can't wait to dress up and go to the party. This Halloween we were all deciding what we would be wearing next year :ROFLOL:

Anyway I am subbing to this thread lets help the time go quickly by sharing plans, ideas and chat :wave:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Glad you all are excited as we are. We did Halloween time back in 07 but never over the actual holiday as we will be next year. Sounds like we will all be there at the same time ( at least a few days if each others trip anyways)

Upvote 0

LowesChevy

Never too soon for another trip to WDW!

We are booked up for Oct 1-5 at the Poly and the 4th-12th at Bay Lake Tower. Food & Wine and MNSSHP here we come!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom