Oct 1st - special surprises at MK?

SMRT-1

Original Poster
anyone have any idea what they are planning?

From Twitter:

WaltDisneyWorld Walt Disney World
"We can't reveal all the details, but guests at Magic Kingdom can expect special surprises on Oct. 1."

RSoxNo1

anyone have any idea what they are planning?

From Twitter:

WaltDisneyWorld Walt Disney World
"We can't reveal all the details, but guests at Magic Kingdom can expect special surprises on Oct. 1."

I would not expect attraction announcements. I would expect things like cupcakes.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'll be there regardless. At the absolute most I would expect something along the line of what they did at Epcot's 25th but quite honestly I don't really care if they do not even mention it.

Lee

Adventurer
I'll be there regardless. At the absolute most I would expect something along the line of what they did at Epcot's 25th but quite honestly I don't really care if they do not even mention it.

Oh, I'll be there...but I don't expect anything as big as Epcot's 25th. The 40th just isn't really big enough to warrant too much.

I do expect them to mention it, however. They will, because they know how many people are coming that day that are aware of it. Probably at least 100 doing the WDW Celebrations thing.

cinderellafan6

Well It would be nice for them to do something. But I will be there regardless and just knowing I am there on that special day is good enough for me!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh, I'll be there...but I don't expect anything as big as Epcot's 25th. The 40th just isn't really big enough to warrant too much.

I do expect them to mention it, however. They will, because they know how many people are coming that day that are aware of it. Probably at least 100 doing the WDW Celebrations thing.
Would I be correct in assuming we will get a little presentation in front of the castle like the speech at the fountain in Epcot?

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
The monorail will be running?

ZING

My first thought for this was maybe a variation of the projection show on the castle. Not anything major, just incorporate some 40th images. Maybe a larger cast of characters at the parks. Some free cookies at the noodle station ala MVMCP.

I did not think announcements at all.

magicman1950

Oct 1st - special suprises at MK?

I do expect them to mention it, however. They will, because they know how many people are coming that day that are aware of it. Probably at least 100 doing the WDW Celebrations thing

I'll be there but, please, what is this "Celebrations thing" of which you speak?

Thanks,
Paul

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

I do expect them to mention it, however. They will, because they know how many people are coming that day that are aware of it. Probably at least 100 doing the WDW Celebrations thing

I'll be there but, please, what is this "Celebrations thing" of which you speak?

Thanks,
Paul
This. http://www.wdwcelebrations.com/

jjharvpro

ZING

My first thought for this was maybe a variation of the projection show on the castle. Not anything major, just incorporate some 40th images. Maybe a larger cast of characters at the parks. Some free cookies at the noodle station ala MVMCP.

I did not think announcements at all.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Not any announcements, but boy wouldn't that be great??

MissM

I've heard talks of commemorative park maps and buttons. Don't quote me on that though.
Oh man, I really want to go that day. But I still don't have my surgery date yet and there's a distinct chance it's going to be the end of September making me unable to get out of bed by the 1st, let alone drive to WDW.

If I can't go, can anyone snag me a map/button/whatever? Please?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom