Ocotber wait times

sunshine state

What are the crowds like during October? i know it was alot busier last October because of the hurricanes but what are the wait times usually like if theres no hurricanes?

Coree

We went in October of 2002 and it was fantastic. We didn't have to wait more than 15 or 20 minutes for much of anything. The weather was perfect too. If it wasn't for the pull of the holidays being celebrated at Disney in December, I'd vote for October as my favorite time to go.

Upvote 0
I love going in October. The waittimes are only 20 minutes at the most. The weather is perfect, you might need a wind breaker in the morning but by 10 you are taking that off. I do not do well with crowds at all but it did not bother me in October. We have gonein March and wait times got to be 1 hour long and I had to find a place to get away from everyone. By the middle or endof October the hurricanes are pretty much over. If you decide to go in October you have to do Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. It is a blast. Good luck to you

Kris

Upvote 0

Debbie

October used to be one of my favorite months to visit WDW. The crowds are bearable, only the summer heat is sometimes still around with a vengence.

Upvote 0

Poco909

im going in october this year, i cant wait!! yay!!!, we always go in been there 4 times in oct and it will be the 5th in oct again, we like oct when we go cuz its not too crowded and the weather is nice

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom