O'Canada - new film!!!!

Lee

Adventurer
I agree Tim Hortons sucks, and if you like KK you should try Dunkin' Donuts even better.

Wait...wait...wait...you're saying something, anything is better than Krispy Kreme?!?!?!? Foolishness! :hammer:

Krispy Kreme is the be-all, end-all of donuts...maybe even food in general! It is the conquerer of worlds!:sohappy:

bhg469

Wait...wait...wait...you're saying something, anything is better than Krispy Kreme?!?!?!? Foolishness! :hammer:

Krispy Kreme is the be-all, end-all of donuts...maybe even food in general! It is the conquerer of worlds!:sohappy:

Lets get this straight, Tim hortons are still 1000 times better than the KK. There should be a stand in the world showcase because it is the national breakfast of canada. Having said that their goodness has dropped off tremendously lately and if you have a Wegmans supermarket in your town you know what a good doughnut is. Dont worry America they will be coming out to you soon enough.

jmicro59

I used to cross over to work, I mean attend meetings, at our Canadian location and they were the best hosts ever. But why do they think we're going to invade? :shrug: Oh, Rush. Best band evah.

Hows that whole "invasion" thing working out for you guys, anyways?? :ROFLOL:

hoppypooh

When I first saw O'Canada a couple years ago, I had a surprising moment...
I saw footage of the military band I play with - but the people I knew to be currently in their 40's and 50's were young! Ummm... time to update that movie for sure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom