Obi-Wan Kenobi film in the works

Tony Perkis

Well this sucks...

Said George Lucas and probably 7 other people.

Everyone else:

giphy.gif

erasure fan1

That would be EPIC! Perhaps they will dabble in the netherworld of the Force and show things from the POV of the other side.
It's one of those things that if Qui-gon doesn't show up in the Obi-Wan series, it would make almost no sense. Personally since the show was announced, it is something I just expect to happen. Liam has said more than once he would return to the character. The only road block I could see would be Kennedy. But I don't think she will have any real say in it.

Jedijax719

It's one of those things that if Qui-gon doesn't show up in the Obi-Wan series, it would make almost no sense. Personally since the show was announced, it is something I just expect to happen. Liam has said more than once he would return to the character. The only road block I could see would be Kennedy. But I don't think she will have any real say in it.
Agreed. If Liam wants it, it's a given. This is an opportunity to unite the two as well as explore uncharted territories in the SW universe.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm not a Jar Jar fan but I really don't care if they bring him back for a cameo. If it ends up being true, then we know Obi-Wan will be traveling off planet.
Every episode begins with someone traveling to or sending a message to Obi-Wan seeking aid. "...you're our only hope!"

Darkprime

Filming apparently starts March 1st.

Possible description of the series:

Tatooine-a harsh desert world where farmers toil in the heat of two suns while trying to protect themselves and their loved ones from the marauding Tusken Raiders. A backwater planet on the edge of civilized space. And an unlikely place to find a Jedi Master in hiding, or an orphaned infant boy on whose tiny shoulders rests the future of a galaxy.

Jedijax719

I'm going to guess that's not the WHOLE cast and that there will be some surprises.

I would not be surprised (and pretty much expect) to see Liam Neeson, Ian McDiarmid, someone playing young Luke (after all we have Owen and Beru), and possibly Jimmy Smitts and maybe even a young Leia (imagine Bobbie Millie Brown in that role).

jt04

Full cast announcement! Production begins in April!!

Best news for Disney+ yet.

They need this sort of world building so they can create a Star Wars expanded universe in that far far away galaxy. Or something.

Seriously, I'm ecstatic. Madalorian seasons couldn't have been a better start. This is the perfect next step. IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom