Nutritional Information

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Hey y'all!

I am on the hunt for nutritional information for Disney meals, particularly TS and QS restaurants. I have some research online and can't seem to find much. Anyone have any info or guidance for finding info? Or do they just offer the info upon request at each eatery?
This is simply for curiosity and planning purposes, not due to any special health or allergy issues.

Thanks!

mouse_luv

Hey y'all!

I am on the hunt for nutritional information for Disney meals, particularly TS and QS restaurants. I have some research online and can't seem to find much. Anyone have any info or guidance for finding info? Or do they just offer the info upon request at each eatery?
This is simply for curiosity and planning purposes, not due to any special health or allergy issues.

Thanks!
You have to get most of it at the Parks in the restaurants and ask. That's the only way I know what's in anything with my allergies.

Baldy

Unless it's something prepackaged, you most likely won't be able to get that info. They will sometimes give you a list of ingredients and they can usually make it without salt or without oil on request if you have a specific health issue, but for the most part you just have to estimate. My sister is diabetic and we haven't had much luck getting carb counts.

vcstr

The counter service restaurants should have a binder with detailed nutritional information for all the food they offer, but you'd have to ask a CM for it and some may not know where to find it. They definitely should all have it though, you may just have to ask them to check around.

Matt and Kelly

Our daughter is diabetic, and we looked into this when she was first diagnosed. We need to know how many carbohydrates are in everything to calculate the amount of insulin to give her. Unfortunately they do not provide any of the nutritional info. At several restaurants the chef brought binders of everything that was used to make the food, but it was no help to us.

Baldy

IMG_5895.PNG
I have read that a couple of people got nutritional information for "Be Our Guest". It might even be on the order screens. Also, here's an important one:

DisAl

At the quick service locations there is supposed to be a binder available behind the counter with nutrition facts for each item. This is mainly for people with food allergies to see what the ingredient lists are, but you can ask the manager to see the binder to see the calorie counts.
I would assume the same thing is available at table service restaurants. So while the info is available you probably won't be able to get it ahead of time to plan your meals.
I will admit that I have never worried about calories at Disney, but our average 7 miles a day walking last trip seemed to compensate. I didn't loose any weight, but at least I didn't gain any!

draybook

Bumping this to see if any information has been made available. Trying to shed a few more pounds. I know I always lose about 10 pounds a week down there, even after eating junk food, but it would be nice to see what the info is on the food at the restaurants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom