Numbers in top of Cinderella Castle?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm a relatively new Disney conniseur but if my research is correct the numbers were in tower 20 just to the left of where Tink takes flight if your looking at the castle. My wife confirms the sighting. We saw it several times throughout the day and mentioned it to each other though now I feel REALLY stupid for not having taken pictures of it. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find anything out.

Thanks!

I never knew that the towers were numbered. :shrug:

Slipknot

I'm a relatively new Disney conniseur but if my research is correct the numbers were in tower 20 just to the left of where Tink takes flight if your looking at the castle. My wife confirms the sighting. We saw it several times throughout the day and mentioned it to each other though now I feel REALLY stupid for not having taken pictures of it. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find anything out.

Thanks!

Where in MK did you see these numbers on the castle? You say it is to the left of where Tink flies, so was it on the left side of the Hub or maybe from the entrance to Liberty Square? Hopefully you remember, it would help a lot.

sublimesting

Saw this on another site

<< I have the answer!
smile.gif

Here's the scoop, from a friend of mine who works at Disney special events:

The number was part of a Treasure Hunt that took place during a special event last week. "326" referred to a locker number in the Train Station where the guest was supposed to go to get their next clue. The number was supposed to have been taken down when the rest of the party was taken apart on Sunday night, however, that never happened and so the sign stayed up longer than it should have. It was pulled down by maintenance the next day.

So ... there you go! Not nearly as exciting or mysterious as some of the theories. Sorry!>>

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Saw this on another site

<< I have the answer!
smile.gif

Here's the scoop, from a friend of mine who works at Disney special events:

The number was part of a Treasure Hunt that took place during a special event last week. "326" referred to a locker number in the Train Station where the guest was supposed to go to get their next clue. The number was supposed to have been taken down when the rest of the party was taken apart on Sunday night, however, that never happened and so the sign stayed up longer than it should have. It was pulled down by maintenance the next day.

So ... there you go! Not nearly as exciting or mysterious as some of the theories. Sorry!>>
No wonder none of us could see it! I must have spent 1/2 an hour looking several 10 MP pictures I took of the castle last year looking for something....anything that could have looked like a "326".:lol:

sublimesting

No wonder none of us could see it! I must have spent 1/2 an hour looking several 10 MP pictures I took of the castle last year looking for something....anything that could have looked like a "326".:lol:

Yeah, the OP was probably like "What a bunch of idiots. They fancy themselves knowledgable in all things Disney and they can't even see a number on a castle after hundreds of visits...":ROFLOL:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Exactly WHAT special event was it for?
It was a scavenger hunt for a convention. Read through binoculars from the train station it was the number for a locker which held the next clue. WDI approved it, but by mistake it was left it up all day instead of for a few hours.

Thanks, M ;)

MissM

Oh thank goodness! I too was going through picture after picture trying to find anything that even remotely looked like numbers! :lol:

reptar77

It was a scavenger hunt for a convention. Read through binoculars from the train station it was the number for a locker which held the next clue. WDI approved it, but by mistake it was left it up all day instead of for a few hours.

Thanks, M ;)

That is pretty cool. :)

onesaxplayer

Original Poster
I'M JUST SO HAPPY I'M NOT CRAZY! I was beginning to wonder if I was starting to see things. Thanks so much for posting the information so I can sleep now. HAHA! Thanks to everyone who worked on this. I went back through all my pictures from this past weekend and couldn't find a thing. Thanks to those of you who did the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom