NuCitra Brainstorming Thread - Project Six: Blue Skies, E Tickets

PerGron

So here is the list of all discussed Ideas so far (I added in Avatar: The Last Airbender since I forgot to throw it out in my initial pitch) If we all pick our top 3, we can (hopefully) eliminate quite a few and get to discussing more tomorrow

Disney IP
- Gravity Falls
- Artemis Fowl
- Fantasia/Silly Symphonies Flume
- Black Cauldron
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- A Goofy Movie
- Ducktales
- Pinocchio
- Lilo & Stitch
- The Lion King
- National Treasure
- Monster's Inc
- Emperor's New Groove

Non-Disney IP
- Portal
- Animorphs
- Bojack Horseman
- Minecraft
- Phantom of the Opera
- Loony Tunes
- Blade Runner

No IP
- UK/English History
- Canada River Rapids
- Golden Age of Aviation
- Japanese Mythology
- 1001 Arabian Nights
- Chinese Mythology
- Bigfoot/Cryptids

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So here is the list of all discussed Ideas so far (I added in Avatar: The Last Airbender since I forgot to throw it out in my initial pitch) If we all pick our top 3, we can (hopefully) eliminate quite a few and get to discussing more tomorrow

Disney IP
- Gravity Falls
- Artemis Fowl
- Black Cauldron
- A Goofy Movie
- Ducktales
- Pinocchio
- Lilo & Stitch
- The Lion King
- National Treasure
- Monster's Inc
- Emperor's New Groove

Non-Disney IP
- Portal
- Animorphs
- Bojack Horseman
- Minecraft
- Phantom of the Opera
- Loony Tunes
- Blade Runner

No IP
- UK/English History
- Canada River Rapids
- Golden Age of Aviation
- Japanese Mythology
- 1001 Arabian Nights
- Chinese Mythology
- Bigfoot/Cryptids
Aviation
Japanese myths
Bigfoot/cryptids

Shout out to Avatar and Bojack though which was a close fourth and fifth

NigelChanning

Disney IP
- Gravity Falls
- Artemis Fowl
- Black Cauldron
- A Goofy Movie
- Ducktales
- Pinocchio
- Lilo & Stitch
- The Lion King
- National Treasure
- Monster's Inc
- Emperor's New Groove

Non-Disney IP
- Portal
- Animorphs
- Bojack Horseman
- Minecraft
- Phantom of the Opera
- Loony Tunes
- Blade Runner

No IP
- UK/English History
- Canada River Rapids
- Golden Age of Aviation
- Japanese Mythology
- 1001 Arabian Nights
- Chinese Mythology
- Bigfoot/Cryptids
Ducktales
Gravity Falls
Bigfoot/Cryptids
Honorable mention: Aviation. The only thing that held it back was it’s similarities to World of Motion.

PerGron

Disney IP
- Gravity Falls
- Artemis Fowl
- Black Cauldron
- A Goofy Movie
- Ducktales
- Pinocchio
- Lilo & Stitch
- The Lion King
- National Treasure
- Monster's Inc
- Emperor's New Groove

Non-Disney IP
- Portal
- Animorphs
- Bojack Horseman
- Minecraft
- Phantom of the Opera
- Loony Tunes
- Blade Runner

No IP
- UK/English History
- Canada River Rapids
- Golden Age of Aviation
- Japanese Mythology
- 1001 Arabian Nights
- Chinese Mythology
- Bigfoot/Cryptids
Mine are

Bigfoot/Cryptids
Japanese Myth

JokersWild

This is going to have to be quick, but I’d love to do an American folklore attraction for a liberty Square. Can’t go much more into detail because I’m at work on my phone, but I just wanted to throw it out there. I’ll cast my votes when I get home.

PerGron

Alright so I guess with those two being our most prominent votes, let’s vote between them. What do we want to do, cryptids or Japanese myth? As soon as we figure that out we can get moving on the project!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
1593645431586.png

If we wanted Cryptids in Liberty Square, this could be one way to pull it off. (if it was a boat ride)

Move the riverboat dock (and retheme it) to the pink square as some added placemaking for Princess and the Frog Splash Mountain.

Use the old dock as queue/loading.

Start the ride with a slow drift along the Rivers of America past the eerie Haunted Mansion queue. (Maybe shave some off of TSI to make room for a dedicated ride path)

Head into the forest for an eerie exploration, see hints of what's to come. But mostly setting the tone.

Enter a showbuidling where the real bulk of the ride and cryptid encounters and whatever takes place.

Rush back with the boat propelled along (because other wise it would be a long trip) Could be done similarly to a water coaster, but with a real boat you wouldn't get that wet. It could lead to a "splash down as you return to the Rivers of America. Making this the worlds first horizontal flume ride.

PerGron

View attachment 480877

If we wanted Cryptids in Liberty Square, this could be one way to pull it off. (if it was a boat ride)

Move the riverboat dock (and retheme it) to the pink square as some added placemaking for Princess and the Frog Splash Mountain.

Start the ride with a slow drift along the Rivers of America past the eerie Haunted Mansion queue. (Maybe shave some off of TSI to make room for a dedicated ride path)

Head into the forest for an eerie exploration, see hints of what's to come. But mostly setting the tone.

Enter a showbuidling where the real bulk of the ride and cryptid encounters and whatever takes place.

Rush back with the boat propelled along (because other wise it would be a long trip) Could be done similarly to a water coaster, but with a real boat you wouldn't get that wet. It could lead to a "splash down as you return to the Rivers of America. Making this the worlds first horizontal flume ride.

I could see this if we focused on American Cryptids and mythology. Maybe we could combine @JokersWild's idea of American Folklore and focus on American cryptids and mythological monsters. Explore the likes of Sasquatch, Thunderbird, Skin Walkers, Wendigo, Ogopogo, Kushtaka, etc.

JokersWild

View attachment 480877

I could see this if we focused on American Cryptids and mythology. Maybe we could combine @JokersWild's idea of American Folklore and focus on American cryptids and mythological monsters. Explore the likes of Sasquatch, Thunderbird, Skin Walkers, Wendigo, Ogopogo, Kushtaka, etc.
I love all of this and a colonial frontier theme would be amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom