Nu-Citra Brainstorming Thread - Project Five: Give My Regards to Broadway

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, this is Friday morning. This is due Saturday night. We got about 2 day!

What are our thoughts on presentation? I say keep it simple, forum post. Start with technical stuff and the art, then go to the acts with songs mixed in. How does that sound?

goofyyukyuk

So, this is Friday morning. This is due Saturday night. We got about 2 day!

What are our thoughts on presentation? I say keep it simple, forum post. Start with technical stuff and the art, then go to the acts with songs mixed in. How does that sound?
That sounds good to me! Does anybody have any input on the effects stuff I've written up before I finalize it? Also, has anybody been working on set design or is that something else I can help out with?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
That sounds good to me! Does anybody have any input on the effects stuff I've written up before I finalize it? Also, has anybody been working on set design or is that something else I can help out with?
I like what you have! If you change anything, I'd try to take it out of the hypothetical sense. I noticed a couple times you say stuff like "And this could be done that way and also could be done this way." Changing it from hypothetical to being more definitive gives the illusion of the show being more fully formed. Maybe even look at the Act 1 and Act 2 write ups and pick out specific scenes where certain effects are used.

I don't actually think anyone has set design. I've been kind of scattered and playing catch up since I took over as PM and we didn't have anyone organizing things before that.

I believe we have me and @JokersWild on music
@DashHaber and @NigelChanning09 on writing
You on effects
@PerGronStudio on costume design
@Brer Panther on art.

Set design fell through the cracks it looks like. If you could do that, that would be great!

Also, if anyone wants to work on a slightly fancier presentation, go ahead!

We're in kind of a weird spot where we are definitely ahead of schedule in nearly every area to the point where half our team is basically done or just need to edit stuff already lol. So, any little plusses people can think of go ahead! Or feel free to take a day or two off! Heck, we could always see if the other team needs any help :p

Brer Panther

How's this?

Single-Albim.png

DashHaber

Did some slight adjustments on Act One, after hearing the demo from @JokersWild for "Everything's Super!".

@goofyyukyukyuk17 Nice look on the document on special effects. Some stuff that you might include is that, thanks to a choice to really save the Omnidroid for Act Two, we made the choice for Mr. Incredible to battle some smaller droids when he's on the island that first time. It might be worth mentioning the smaller droids, which I saw as being puppets.

Also, @NigelChanning09 and I had thought about that whole issue of how to showcase Jack-Jack, considering the first movie had all his transformations. Considering the second movie gave him a whole host of powers, I decided to shift over to something a bit easier to stage with a sonic scream. That might also be worth mentioning among the special effects.

Last edited:

PerGron

Hey guys, so I haven’t been getting notifications despite having them on, so I’m a bit behind on the discussion. I’ve got the Mr. Incredible, Syndrome, and Mrs. Incredible costumes done and will be doing the others tonight.

Could someone give me a brief rundown of all the characters I need to do costumes for?

NigelChanning

Hey guys, so I haven’t been getting notifications despite having them on, so I’m a bit behind on the discussion. I’ve got the Mr. Incredible, Syndrome, and Mrs. Incredible costumes done and will be doing the others tonight.

Could someone give me a brief rundown of all the characters I need to do costumes for?
I would say
-Mr. Incredible
-Syndrome
-Mrs. Incredible
-Frozone
-Dash
-Violet
-Edna Mode
-Original Mr. Incredible suit

goofyyukyuk

Wanting to make sure I have all the primary sets correct. These are the ones I think need to be designed:
Municiberg
Parr Home
Location of the Supers Anonymous meeting (not complicated)
Bob's Office
Island
Bunker/Base
Edna's House

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom