Now's your chance to create the WORST Disney attarction EVER!

Animaniac93-98

Haunted High School Musical Mansion: Join the cast of Disney Channel's High School Musical as they teach 999 ghosts the moves to get "Their Heads in the Grave"

Hall of High Scool Musical Presidents: Featuring Stitch: See all 42 of the nations Presidents dance with the cast of Disney Channel's High School Musical. Now featuring Wildcat Stitch!

Enchanted Tiki Room Under New High School Musical Management: The One High School Musical enhancement you may actually like better than the regular attraction!

All Part of the NEW Magic High School Musical Kingdom Park!

US 192

Ok, so the rules are . . . ok there aren't really any rules. Just take current Disney attractions and make them into something horrible. REALLY HORRIBLE. Nothing les than Horrible should be posted.

Ok, my first Idea.

Superstar Everest.

You're on your way to climb the tallest Mountain on the planet Earth. As you ascent the slippery slopes you realize something has gone horribly wrong. All of Hollywoods D-list Celebrities have come along to keep you from reaching the top of the mountain and gaining world fame, pushing them even further from the A-list of celebrities! Your fist celebrity encounter will be when you reach torn up track and you see Bea Arthur pop up screaming from behind a peak of the mountain. She creates a troll dust-like effect over your head and sends you backwards down the Mountain. As you spiral backwards you see horrifying sights such as Richard Simmons, Drew Carey, Antonio Banderas and Bob Saget Kicklining to "Girls Just Wanna have Fun", Britney Spears drawing Elliot the Dragon (when he's invisible ofcourse) in pastels, Whoopi Goldberg cooking a Stew with Tim Allen in the pot exclaiming "DO NOT LOOK INTO THE EYES OF THE IDOL!". You come to a stop where you see the shadow of something Monstrous warbling "Is it in his Eyes" tearing up some track behind you. You then shoot foreward and see Lindsay Lohan pop out of the roof of the cave. You then fall 80 feet out of the mountain only to shoot back in after a short helix. You see Raven standing on Regis Philbin's shoulders saying "THIS IS SO RAVEN WANNA BUY MY PERFUME AND CLOTHES AND GAMES AHA LOL LOVE ME I'M GOING TO MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND I'M REALLY 20 YEARS OLD BWA HA HA". Regis has a distressed look on his face. You then speed past Joan Collins saying "ain't no yeti in here!". You then fly out of the mountain and into a double helix. You then go into another cave in the mountain, turn the corner, and see at the end of a long tunnel, a 65 foot tall CHER screaming at the top of her lungs "THIS IS A SONG FOR THE LONELY . . .". The track raises up to bring her closer to her massive head. She opens her mouth wide as if to swallow you, showing her 6 foot long gleaming fangs and pierced tounge. As your eardrums come as close to bursting as safely possible the train screams out of there and ends up safely back in the station. The CM's all have t-shirts that say "don't ask me about my day" , etc.

That's all I got now.

Yensid "this attraction would cost about 20 bucks and however much 3 rolls of green duct tape cost" tlaw1969

My goodness...someone has too much time on their hands. :eek:

dandaman

stitchgreencard.jpg

...Dare I ask why he's Canadian? :lookaroun :lol:

(FYI, so far I've counted twilight mitsuk's number of resurrected dead threads at around 8. :shrug: )

MickeyJman06

how about a ride called "it's Tough to be in a trash can!" and yes the name is a parody of "it's tough to be a bug!" and a cm will dunk your head in a filthey trash can getting you real dirty. i think a FastPass will not be comfortable for this attraction, i don't think this attraction will work out in animal kingdom incase an animal rides this, heck no to Magic Kingdom because they have too many attractions, no to Epcot because trash cans are lame in the future, how about in Disney-MGM-Studios!:ROFLOL:
anyway that's all i can think of

:sohappy: 300th post!:sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
...Dare I ask why he's Canadian? :lookaroun :lol:

(FYI, so far I've counted twilight mitsuk's number of resurrected dead threads at around 8. :shrug: )

I thought you'd get a kick out of it! :lol: :lookaroun

Actually, because it was going to be too hard to change it in Photoshop without spending waaay too much time!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think it also says he was born in 1949.

And the card's been expired for at least 10 years. :lookaroun

Well Stitch has been around awhile. It's just artistic license on TV.

I could only post a picture of his expired Green Card because you know how those Hollywood types can be! :lookaroun

dandaman

Haunted High School Musical Mansion: Join the cast of Disney Channel's High School Musical as they teach 999 ghosts the moves to get "Their Heads in the Grave"

Can't believe I missed that one. Great idea. :lol:

...The only idea I've got right now is renaming RnRC the Jimi Hendrix Experience. (YOU try playing guitar with your teeth at 60 miles an hour. :lookaroun)

Yankeeplex

My vote goes to Star Snores...you take a simulator ride into the bedrooms of aliens...all of which suffer from sleep apnia and snoring...tell me that would not have people lined up for miles...

Also I would go for Back Hair Mountain...you are riding on a run away shear clipper on a mountain covered in back hair...I tell you, that is a guarantee to print money!!!

figment1988

i got some new ones:
1. Mission Space 2: The Top Gun Edition (where you try to land the X-2 shuttle without crashing, but you just can't land it perfectly)

2. It's a Small High School Musical World (where the dolls who are known for singing the same song repeatedly become more annoying by singing songs from High School Musical)

3. Soarin' 64 (it's like soarin' but with the poor quality of Superman 64)

4. Chemical Plant Crush 'n Gusher (where Typhoon Lagoon meets the blast processing of Sonic the Hedgehog 2

5. Rock 'n Roller Coaster featuring Hanna Montana

6. Crypto's Great Escape (think SGE with a hint of "Destroy all Humans!")

7. The Haunted Mansion of the Dead (where the haunted mansion collides with the house of the dead series)

JoeRhode4ever

Ooo i have an idea:

Tower of Terror V5

you go to the top of tower and Rod Sterling says "You are now entering the deepest darkest corner of youre imagination..." and then suddenly barney pops out of nowhere and says "Hi everybody!!!" the screams of everyone propell the cars backwards and they crash through a wall and out of the tower. Barney then appears and starts singing "I love you!" while all the riders are suffering from broken bones...

Man that then would truly be the tower of Terror:ROFLOL:

Tom Morrow

Tower of Terror becomes "Scooby Doo and the Haunted Hotel"

Jinkies, the Mystery Machine broke down! We need a place to stay!

The corridor scene would be changed to them running back and fourth, in and out of all the room doors being chased by ghosts while campy music plays.

Crazy Harry

...or

Mission: Trading Spaces

Carousel of Progresso Soup

Universe of Fertilizer

Pinnocio's Big Woody

101 Rabid Wolverines

It's a little dated but how about Martha Stewart's Great Escape

Soarin' Over Yo Mamma

CThaddeus

Nothing could possibly be worse than "Sounds Dangerous"... straight up.:shrug:

You've never been to LMA, Journey to Narnia, Under New Management, Chester n' Hesters Dino-Rama!, or Journey Into Your Imagination with Figment then. I'm one of those who like Sounds Dangerous, so I'd put quite a few other attractions before it when talking about the worst. But that's just me.

IROC it

Great Moments With Mr. Eisner

or

The Hall of Phlebotomists

or

Oh, Gift Shop

or

The Carousel of Proctology

or

Big Whiplash Mountain

or

Tomorrowland Toilet Authority

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom