Now's your chance to create the WORST Disney attarction EVER!

Halfling418

A trip through the lovely straight-to-video sequels. :brick:

Honestly I can't even laugh at the thought of this...I feel like poking my eyes out already.

CThaddeus

My first reaction was to take a classic attraction personally supervised by Walt - The Enchanted Tiki Room - and to update it with really awful, loud music, and have Iago and Zazu constantly interrupt the show. You can't do much worse than that...and of course, it already exists.
But, as I read through the responses, an original idea came to mind - The Disney Diva Nightmare. Narrated by Raven, with a soundtrack by Raven (naturally a great 70s song mucked up as only she knows how), and featuring over 25 Raven audio-animatronics, you are treated to a full day in the life of Raven. If that's not enough, a blow-up Raven appears in the seat beside you and proceeds to perkily tell you what the next Raven audio-animatronic is going to do. Some lucky riders will sitting next to TV screens, which will randomly play scenes from "That's So Raven." The ride concludes with a huge drop from Raven's mouth, and a hug from the blow up animatronic next to you. As you exit, don't forget to get your photo taken as you dropped from the mouth! And of course, it exits into the Raven Gift Shoppe. Here you can get all the Raven blankets, toothbrushes, snow globes, and underwear you might possibly need. This exits into the Disney Channel Ride, which innundates you with yet more overpaid, undertalented teen stars. Those who dare to ride three times in a row get a special Raven collector's pin!

StevenT

Milli Vanilli and Ashlee Simpson live on the tomorowland stage.

Soarin' Over Antarctica - An amazing journey over miles and miles and miles and miles and miles of ice.

Sounds Not To Dangerous At All Starring George Lopez - Join ABC's favorite funny man George Lopez in an audio adventure as he picks up his wife's dry cleaning.

The Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie Ride - Watch Arnold in scenes from Terminator, Predator, Eraser, Kindergarden Cop, Twins, Jingle All the Way, and the epic conclusion from Commando where he wastes 80 something soldiers by himself.

SirGoofy

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Small World. Board your EMV vehicle and follow Indy as he searches for the treasure of the Small World dolls. But watch out these small people are more dangerous then they look...

Dragonrider1227

Scarface in "The Great Movie ride." An animatronic Scarface points his gun at you shouting "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

imagineer boy said:
Hey Yensid, your ride is great, but it would be PERFECT with a terrifying encounter with Hilary Duff! :eek:
You must have Hilary Duff confused with Britney Spears. SHE'S the scary one.

William Marsden

A Ballet Nightmare

I'm a company pianist for a professional ballet company and I know how dancers would vote. If you changed "it's a small world" to a Nutcracker boat ride and sailed through all the different dances i.e. Arabian, Chinese, Trepek, Snow, Flowers. It wouldn't be long before a dancer rode through, went nuts, and started lopping off some doll heads.

celtic20

The que

You wind through miles of que while little kids kick you, food and drink are spilled on you, and right at the exit a group of 20 cut in front of you while screaming and fighting with each other.

2nd Post
Hello Everyone :wave:

theRIOT

The Disney Diva Nightmare. Narrated by Raven, with a soundtrack by Raven (naturally a great 70s song mucked up as only she knows how), and featuring over 25 Raven audio-animatronics, you are treated to a full day in the life of Raven. If that's not enough, a blow-up Raven appears in the seat beside you and proceeds to perkily tell you what the next Raven audio-animatronic is going to do. Some lucky riders will sitting next to TV screens, which will randomly play scenes from "That's So Raven." The ride concludes with a huge drop from Raven's mouth, and a hug from the blow up animatronic next to you. As you exit, don't forget to get your photo taken as you dropped from the mouth! And of course, it exits into the Raven Gift Shoppe. Here you can get all the Raven blankets, toothbrushes, snow globes, and underwear you might possibly need. This exits into the Disney Channel Ride, which innundates you with yet more overpaid, undertalented teen stars. Those who dare to ride three times in a row get a special Raven collector's pin!

The Absolute funniest thing I have ever read. Oh I wish she was never on The Disney Channel. Great job.

irv out.

FrumiousBoojum

The Haunted Diaper
Diane Sawyer's Island
Plush Mountain (the ultimate ride for an end-of-ride gift shop)
20,000 Minutes to the End of the Queue
The Enchanted Tiki Bar: Kids Drink Free on Thursdays
Captain E-I-E-I-O
Adventure Through ^YOUR^ Inner Space, Starring Figment
Tomorrowland Turtle-Drawn Carriage Speedway
Carousel of Congress
Hall of Corridors
Nemo's Fishing Pond
The Making of Me: X-Rated Verson
Kamikaze Dreamflight
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Sit-n-Spin
Collie River Rapids (yet another attraction based on Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
Money! I Shrunk the Budget!
Twilight Zone Tower of Tofu
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster starring Pat Boone
Ben Stein's Wild Ride
it's a third world
Lustitania Cruise
Maelstrom Thurman
El Rio del MP3
Countdown to Apocalypse
The Rocky Horror Muppet Show 3-D
Sounds Mildly Entertaining
Superstar Epic Poetry
The Osbourne Family *$&# Spectacle of %@#$ Lights
Country Bare Jamboree
Davy Crocket's Imaginary Canoes
Captain EO's Scary Adventures in Babysitting
Doug Live!
Legend of Drunken Lion King, starring Jackie Chan
Maharajah Star Trek
Spaceship Earth starring Tiger Woods
Universe of Eulogy
The Living Dead with Finding Nemo makeover
Pace Picante Sauce Mountain
Tomorrowland Transvestite Authority
The Amish Tomorrowland
The ExtraTERRORestrial Ellen Encounter
Pie Rates of the Caribbean Bakeries
Disney Villains Presents: Fall off a Cliff to Your Death: The Experience!
If You Had Bling
World of Mo' Shunning
Pop Quiz Track
Martha Stewart's Great Escape

Vernonpush

FrumiousBoojum said:
The Haunted Diaper
Diane Sawyer's Island
Plush Mountain (the ultimate ride for an end-of-ride gift shop)
20,000 Minutes to the End of the Queue
The Enchanted Tiki Bar: Kids Drink Free on Thursdays
Captain E-I-E-I-O
Adventure Through ^YOUR^ Inner Space, Starring Figment
Tomorrowland Turtle-Drawn Carriage Speedway
Carousel of Congress
Hall of Corridors
Nemo's Fishing Pond
The Making of Me: X-Rated Verson
Kamikaze Dreamflight
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Sit-n-Spin
Collie River Rapids (yet another attraction based on Honey, I Shrunk the Kids)
Money! I Shrunk the Budget!
Twilight Zone Tower of Tofu
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster starring Pat Boone
Ben Stein's Wild Ride
it's a third world
Lustitania Cruise
Maelstrom Thurman
El Rio del MP3
Countdown to Apocalypse
The Rocky Horror Muppet Show 3-D
Sounds Mildly Entertaining
Superstar Epic Poetry
The Osbourne Family *$&# Spectacle of %@#$ Lights
Country Bare Jamboree
Davy Crocket's Imaginary Canoes
Captain EO's Scary Adventures in Babysitting
Doug Live!
Legend of Drunken Lion King, starring Jackie Chan
Maharajah Star Trek
Spaceship Earth starring Tiger Woods
Universe of Eulogy
The Living Dead with Finding Nemo makeover
Pace Picante Sauce Mountain
Tomorrowland Transvestite Authority
The Amish Tomorrowland
The ExtraTERRORestrial Ellen Encounter
Pie Rates of the Caribbean Bakeries
Disney Villains Presents: Fall off a Cliff to Your Death: The Experience!
If You Had Bling
World of Mo' Shunning
Pop Quiz Track
Martha Stewart's Great Escape

L O L

those are the funniest ever!

Dragonrider1227

A ride where you get stuck in IASW for 3 hours. :lol:

An entire ride consiting of just waiting in line. :drevil: "When do we get to the ride?" "THIS IS THE RIDE! YAAAAAY!!"

Bungee jump off of Cinderella Castle *without a Bungee jump* >)

A ride that replicates "Dream Land" in Japan

"Rocki' Roller Coaster" with ABBA!

Or, the fifth new theme park in Disneyworld.... OLAND! Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind going here :zipit:

WeLComeHomE OKW

Tower of Stairs. Its the scariest ride yet. Take an elevator up 13 stories, and have no choice but to WALK down!! :cry: Oh, the HORROR!!

Walkin'. Look at all the beautiful sights of california, as you are magnificently placed onto a treadmill and watch the scenery slowly move by you. (ride may take up entire day..water and/or food not supplied)

TimeKeeper. This amazing show takes you into an amazing circle theater, where every 20 seconds it tells you the time!

The Brand new Lost (abc's hit television show) ride! Push a button every 108 minutes. Our most exciting ride yet!

Its tough to be a janitor! A brand new 3D adventure in the ANimal Kingdom! It will literally sweep you away!

I was thinking of applying to WDI with these ideas...think i got a shot?

FrumiousBoojum

Mission: Big Pile of Dirt
Countdown to ^YOUR^ Extinction, Starring Figment
Dinosoarin' -- wait a minute, that's not such a bad idea after all.....
Suicide Booths in Tomorrowland
Great Moments with Mr. Hanky
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway and the Temple of the Forbidden Donut
MADD Tea Party
Sister Bertille, The Flying Nun
Ariel's Ghetto
Cinderella's Aluminum-like Carousel
Peter Pan's Flight of the Navigator
Liberty Square Tugboat
Buddy's Magic Carpet Barnstormer
Swiss Family Treehouse of the Future
3.1459 Rates of the Caribbean
Buzz Lightyear's Hemroid Blasters
Reflections of Shiny China
Back Alleys de France
O Maha!
The Kodak "!?" Labs
Living with the Landlord
It's Tough to be a !
The Magic of Disney Accounting
The Voyage of Ethel Merman
Michael Eisner: Another Man's Dream
Who Wants a Millionaire Pin: Trade It!
The Great Tom Green Movie Ride
Volcano Beach, featuring Melt Away Bay
Humunga Kowabunga From Downunda
If You Had Wings, Presented by KFC

CThaddeus

Dragonrider1227 said:
A ride where you get stuck in IASW for 3 hours. :lol:

An entire ride consiting of just waiting in line. :drevil: "When do we get to the ride?" "THIS IS THE RIDE! YAAAAAY!!"

Bungee jump off of Cinderella Castle *without a Bungee jump* >)

A ride that replicates "Dream Land" in Japan

"Rocki' Roller Coaster" with ABBA!

Or, the fifth new theme park in Disneyworld.... OLAND! Hmm, I actually wouldn't mind going here :zipit:

ABBA beats Aerosmith any day (and the Pat Boone suggestion, while awful, still edges out Aerosmith). I wouldn't need to carry an MP3 player with me every time I went on it if then. I had originally thought about saying Rock n' Rollercoaster starring Aerosmith, but Under New Management scored slightly lower on the ride-o-meter.
And to Ghostbuster - Ellen rocks. If you have a problem with her, then YOU have a problem with her. If it weren't for her, Universe of Energy would still be a 45 minute snorefest with two good songs to bookend it.

CThaddeus

You're probably going to have to move into the country or rap categories to get me to say someone is worse than Aerosmith. Sorry, hair bands make me gag. David Cassidy could at least hold a tune. Could that "I don't wanna miss a thing" song be any more painful? And "Dude Looks Like a Lady?" Gimme a break. Now here's real pain - Rock n' Rollercoaster Starring Garth Brooks and Leeann Rimes.

figment1988

i got some ideas, a few of which were inspired by some of my nintendo games in my nes collection:
The Haunted Mansion: Resident Evil Edition (imagine zombies coming towards your doom buggy)
The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh 2: Winnie The Pooh meets the Happy Tree Friends
Mission Space: In Space No One Can Hear You Scream (it's mission space with the alien queen onboard your X-2 flight trainer)
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Gauntlet (just remember one thing: don't shoot the batteries)
The ExtraTERRORrestial Metroid Encounter
Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off-Road Test Track
Dr. Mario's Body Wars
Pirates of the Carribean 2010: The Final Fight For Treasure (it's PotC in the future)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom