Now On to the Best Attraction @ Disney World

Walt Disney1955

If you had to twist my arm I narrow it down to four of them: Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror

There are honourable mentions that I could go on and on about but the immersive feeling these rides give you is irreplaceable. It's the attention to detail, the animatronics, the idea that you are in another world apart from even Disney World. No other rides do this for me to that extent.

So if I had to pick one, hmmm, tough one. I guess Pirates would be the one. I could ride that 100 times and still find new things on there. But what a selection we have to choose from!

Disneyfan1981

space-mountain.jpg

Although Mission: Space is a close second. The fact that I only usually have to wait 10 minutes for M:S over the 120 for Space Mountain routinely makes it the ride that I ride more on my visits but as far as I'm concerned you can't beat Space.

majorrfb

Favorite attraction

My favorite attraction of ALL is Reflections of Earth, during the Christmas Week including New Years. This presentation is spectacular and breathe taking. :sohappy:

surfsupdon

TOWER OF TERROR!

But I will agree that a NYE Illuminations is downright INCREDIBLE. The vibe, the show, the celebrations. Incredible.

Scuttle

Tower of Terror is probably the best overall ride ever created by Disney. The mix of theming, storyline and thrill are a mix that's unbeatable. The only other rides that come close to theming are HM and Splash. Does anyone have any old blueprints or concept art for the Tower of Terror?

Silver Figment

I get pumped about a lot of attractions, but i guess i'll say Space Mountain, and my friend and i were sad to know the Space Mountain was closed for refurb last time we went. But i can't wait to go on is this time, we leave for WDW on May 26th. :D

MrsHarvie08

Space Mountain. It was my favorite ride when I was 5 years old. I'm 31 now and nothing has changed. :D (Tower of Terror is a very close second, however.)

Edeyore

3 way tie between Pirates, Splash Mountain & Haunted Mansion. All three surround you with an unreal environment. They are rides you could ride again and again and still find new things. They are in my humble opinion great rides.

britdaw

I feel a little silly posting this, since I haven't been to WDW since I was 5 years old (LOL!) but my favorite rides (and the ones I can't wait to get on when I come back next spring!) were "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Snow White's Scary Adventures", and "Space Mountain" :D

PhilharMagician

Wow, this is hard. I guess that I would have to go with a ride that has take a basic amusement park ride and transformed to a level that I have never seen before. There are many rides throughout WDW that I love and really enjoy riding on, but this one I feel has show and ride all in one. Tower of Terror to me is the best themed ride. Tot gets your attention when you pull into the parking lot and has you until you leave. The ominous looking TOT just call for you to at least walk up to it and look at it. Then once you are standing, looking up at this tower you can see the increadible attention to detail. As you enter the line the gardens start the the theme with the large overgrown vines that have taken over the garden and the fountains that are now cracked and drained out. Once you enter the lobby and see what looks to be a room that has been entered in 25 years covered in cobwebs and dust. A preshow in the library and then into the basement which again the detail is second to none. The ride and show throughout this atteaction to me is on it's own level.

Here area few other honorable mentions
Splash
GMR
Pirates

I would love to put EE on this list, but it is in such disrepair that it belongs on the crap list.

Moving Forward

I haven't been to WDW in 25 years, but my favorite ride as a kid was probably Big Thunder. That won't be my favorite ride when I make a return trip this summer as I don't like roller coasters anymore. It also won't be any water rides, I learned that lesson in Silverwood. My DH and I really like the original Tiki Room in Anaheim.

My very favorite is The Great Movie Ride. I go on this attraction as many times as I can when I am at HS. I love old movies and you get a few minutes to rest and just enjoy some of the old favorite movies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom