Now On to the Best Attraction @ Disney World

ajt5027

I feel So stupid asking this but WHERE IS THIS FROM? I swear to you ive never seen it in my life!

The American Adventure...which is also one of my favorites. That and the Hall of Presidents. When I was little I thought all the presidents were real. So the roll call still gives me the chills.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Oh, tough question. My choice would be Carousel of Progress. As much as I'd love to say Country Bear Jamboree, it really has been over-run and in need of a refurbishment, maybe adding the other 2 shows as well.

Always chuckle when the oven say "overload! -diing, burnt turkey comes out- enjoy your meal!- :lol:

The Duck

Hands down, my favorite ride would have to be Splash Mountain. Besides being the best log flume ride that I've ever encountered, I just LOVE "Song of the South" and I think that it's shameful that Disney hasn't released the film in America since 1986 (but, that's another topic for another day). For my favorite show, I would have to say "The American Adventure". Sadly, it's rare to see old-fashioned American patriotism on display these days but this show delivers! It never fails to choke me up every time that I see it.

WDWGoof07

I seem to be in agreement with many posters here. Splash Mountain is my favorite ride not just in Disney World, but anywhere! It represents everything Disney does best: upbeat songs, great animatronics, immersive environments, and thrills. It's weird: the scale of the ride is huge, but the immersive and all-surrounding nature of the sets make it seem so intimate and personal - you know what I mean? I always get a chuckle out of Br'er Bear, the vultures, and Br'er Fox's comeuppance. On my trips, I love getting as many rides as possible. It never gets old. Splash Mountain is always a toe-tapping good time - a true Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah ride.

graphite1326

WOW! This really hard. I will have to say Soarin is currently my fav. but I can't wait for my first ride on SE (sentimental fav due to this was the first ride my family and I rode on on our first trip). A very close second is RnRcoaster.

However, my favorite of all time is gone; Alien Encounter.

Maybe this thread would be easier if it was broken up into favorites for each park.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
The American Adventure...which is also one of my favorites. That and the Hall of Presidents. When I was little I thought all the presidents were real. So the roll call still gives me the chills.

I have never watched the American Dream :-( Is that bad of me I always thought it was a movie or some thing ha ha Ill have to catch it this time im guessing its in America @ Ecpot?

rkelly42

This question is just so difficult to answer, there are so many that I could not live without but if I had to choose just one as my all time favorite ride I would choose..... SSE.

AZDISNEYDVL

Really good question. I think the only ride I absolutely can not go without is PoC. Love the theming, the smell, and the fact that it completely takes you away from the busy park no matter when you ride it.

MerlinTheGoat

I have never watched the American Dream :-( Is that bad of me I always thought it was a movie or some thing ha ha Ill have to catch it this time im guessing its in America @ Ecpot?
It's much much more than just a movie. Has some video clips, but first and foremost it's an elaborate history presentation on the founding of America. It is chock full of amazing audio animatronic figures and detailed sets that cycle through different scenes in history. They move and talk, very realistically at that. Has a few very catchy tunes as well, especially Golden Dream at the end (one of the most epic pieces of music i've ever heard). You don't have to be American to enjoy it either, it's just an amazingly put together show that cannot be missed. At least sit through it once, you owe that to yourself if you can appreciate an awesome piece of Disney's best attractions. It's truly inspiring and fantastic, nothing else comes close IMO!:)

MerlinTheGoat

It's 30 minutes if i recall correctly. You might also get lucky enough to catch the Voices of Liberty if you get there a few minutes before one of the shows start. They're a fantastic choir who perform inside the building where you wait for the show. I think they appear sometime around mid-day, i forget when exactly. They're great!

EDIT- actually, i think they perform various parts of the day, i forget whether it's a set schedule though.

fbp

It's fun that we have this discussion regularly.

I'm going to have to go with, as my favorite WDW attraction... honestly can't decide on one. It's a five way tie for me.

My partner chooses Splash.

I like to think about it as, which attraction would I be the saddest about if it were gone. I can only come up with:

Haunted Mansion
Dinosaur
Tower of Terror
Splash
Space Mountain
Kilimanjaro Safari
Philharmagic

Sheet - I could go on.

Nevermind... :veryconfu

cowanfamily

Spaceship Earth
Soarin'
CoP
The Great Movie Ride. (the movie clips at the end are amazing)

Finally something I must do every trip isn't really an attraction. ~TTA~

H2Opolo15

I'm going to throw a new one in the mix and say Everest. I absolutely love this ride. From the first moment you see it while crossing the bridge to Asia you feel as if you're approaching the actual mountain. This ride doesn't get enough credit, the entry sequence is simply superb. And the ride itself is fantastic, yeti or not! And I would say my 2nd favorite is Splash Mountain. Loved it since I was little...

njdan

Mine and my wifes is probably Tower of Terror
oldest son(12) Toy story then tower of terror
youngest son(10) likes Indy stunt show

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom