Now just what the hell is this?

Dinoman96

Original Poster
I saw this video, expecting calming music like in the AK soundtrack....but first...

Imagine you entering through the Oasis, looking at all the beautiful fauna and flora, and enter Discovery Island, gazing in awe at the Tree Of Life, and when you head over to Dinoland USA to start your adventure....you hear this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2qBOSkPQVo

Crap...and you're all giving Diggin' in Dinoland a hard time? :fork:

TP2000

"Word to the animals!" :eek:

Uh..... proof that WDW can offer up some truly horrible atmosphere entertainment. And yeah, that's Animal Kingdom. The signage is from DAK, and at the end of that horrific song when no one claps or shows any appreciation the singer says "We hope you are enjoying your day in Disney's Animal Kingdom".

Truly, truly horrible stuff there.

Dinoman96

Original Poster
"Word to the animals!" :eek:

Uh..... proof that WDW can offer up some truly horrible atmosphere entertainment. And yeah, that's Animal Kingdom. The signage is from DAK, and at the end of that horrific song when no one claps or shows any appreciation the singer says "We hope you are enjoying your day in Disney's Animal Kingdom".

Truly, truly horrible stuff there.

I don't think anyone would be enjoying their day at AK after listening to that.....

_Scar

I've seen odder things from the band there.

Actually, moreso from the guests who get to play a drum.... I think the guests I saw were high- but they did make a great home video for me to enjoy later in life (;

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
They're trying too hard to make things "cool" (because rap is apparently music now?!?) and still family friendly. Unfortunately, they missed the memo that there's a difference between being made for families and made for kids.
:hurl:

Unibits

Village Beatniks

These guys are known as the village beatniks. They usually play stuff that is a whole lot less annoying. Last I heard them, they played a christmas set that was really good. I have not seen them other than that so I can not comment on their show outside of that.

I will be there next month so only time will tell!

Cheers

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
These guys are known as the village beatniks. They usually play stuff that is a whole lot less annoying. Last I heard them, they played a christmas set that was really good. I have not seen them other than that so I can not comment on their show outside of that.

I will be there next month so only time will tell!

Cheers
Their Christmas show is incredible... Their version of "Carol of the Bells" is one of my favorite versions of that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLVR3YMk84w

To the OP....no musical group bats a thousand. Have a look on youtube for their other stuff and you will find that they are a great addition to AK.

cblodg

I saw this video, expecting calming music like in the AK soundtrack....but first...

Imagine you entering through the Oasis, looking at all the beautiful fauna and flora, and enter Discovery Island, gazing in awe at the Tree Of Life, and when you head over to Dinoland USA to start your adventure....you hear this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2qBOSkPQVo

Crap...and you're all giving Diggin' in Dinoland a hard time? :fork:

oh-my-god-cover-art.jpg

:cry::lookaroun:cry::hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom